Wolves of War Recruiting and Looking for CB

Hello i am the founder and Leader of the Legendary clan Wolves of War

We are an extremely competitive clan that has played over 250 clans and have beaten clans like RIP MEA KSI DHG AWC SoW and much much more…

in order for you to join Wolves of War you need to:

1. have a 1.25 kd.
  2. have a mike.
  3. and listen to your higher ranks.

now what Wolves of War can offer you:

1. A good team so you don’t have to backpack in matchmaking .
  2. A well supported family that will back you up with any of your problems on XBL.
  3. A Game Night every weekend.
  4. A tournaments were you can win Microsoft points.
  5. last but not least a well organized clan.

Msg WoW BlackWolf to join

Now to the clans that wanna battle WoW

if you think you have what it takes to battle WoW come battle us and if you start -Yoink- prepare to get destroyed cause WoW will go to war with anyone

Lmfao

These guys are REALLY tough and a great group of people. I would highly recommend them to any good player looking for a clan right now!

Do you have a website that we may contact you at to organize a clan match?

um no but my gt is WoW blackWolf if u wanna battle

nut we do have a website

I might be interested in your clan, but would need to play a few rounds with you guys to find out.

I’ll send you a message under my current profile (My profile ran out of live, so I’ve been sharing). Curious to see how you guys operate in a fight.

Hey you sent me a message earlier this week asking if I was a clan leader. I am, and I’m also looking for an alliance. Former MLG pro, so I could be of use
GT:oxide117

lol you guys didnt beat RIP. It was the other way around. I have the film babe. You guys are bad and always have to use people either not in your clan or your allies to win your clan battles…sad <3

> lol you guys didnt beat RIP. It was the other way around. I have the film babe. You guys are bad and always have to use people either not in your clan or your allies to win your clan battles…sad <3

Troll elsewhere.

can i join plz if i can msg me on xbl plz my gt is UnsafeCoyote2
p.s do i need to change my name/colore or embelem