Woah my god!!! Someone quick! Fill me in...

I just discover that ALL halo 4 dlc achievements can be unlocked on forge island!?!

I know, I know… Old news and I’m way behind. I can’t believe this slipped past me for so long…

Does this only work in matchmaking? Does it work in customs? Or in a custom match as long as you are not the ‘author’? I haven’t played in the forge island playlist yet, are there plenty of maps with man cannons, spartan lazers, warthogs and mantis mechs?

I think only in matchmaking. I’m not sure.

Is the forge island playlist still up?

> Is the forge island playlist still up?

No, but FI maps will eventualy be in MM.

EDIT: BTW, I think it is only Castle cheevos.

When did this happen…?
I feel cheated now…

> I just discover that ALL halo 4 dlc achievements can be unlocked on forge island!?!
>
> I know, I know… Old news and I’m way behind. I can’t believe this slipped past me for so long…
>
> Does this only work in matchmaking? Does it work in customs? Or in a custom match as long as you are not the ‘author’? I haven’t played in the forge island playlist yet, are there plenty of maps with man cannons, spartan lazers, warthogs and mantis mechs?

It can only be unlocked in matchmaking. That’s where I got my achievements for Crimson DLC, despite the fact I don’t have it.

I’d say matchmaking only like everyone else is saying as I don’t think you can earn any achievements in forge unless it was like Halo 3 with the tank.

> When did this happen…?
> I feel cheated now…

How do you feel cheated?

You paid for the maps not the achievements…