Without JIP MM will suffer.

I’m tired of everybody on teams quitting and the game turning into a borefest. I don’t see matchmaking sustaining a healthy number without join in progress. Why don’t you make it so that if you JIP, the points don’t count against you on that match.

Same tired argument from Halo:Reach. We got it addressed in Halo 4 and there was nearly a riot with all the complaining and hate towards JIP.

> 2656587637345384;2:
> Same tired argument from Halo:Reach. We got it addressed in Halo 4 and there was nearly a riot with all the complaining and hate towards JIP.

This. There’s basically no medium, people will complain if it’s in there or if it isn’t. But I do agree with OP that the quitting still happens pretty often and is very annoying. It’s not fun to play a 4v3 or 4v2, no matter which side you’re on

They just need to give increased reward for JIP.

something like double the req points if you JIP + loss forgiveness (you have no impact on winning or loseing a in progress game and are much more likley to lose.

It’s a double edge sword. Id rather it not be in. I don’t like joining mid match.

> 2535426556492943;1:
> I’m tired of everybody on teams quitting and the game turning into a borefest. I don’t see matchmaking sustaining a healthy number without join in progress. Why don’t you make it so that if you JIP, the points don’t count against you on that match.

Because no one wants to join the middle of a losing match.

You know what’s stupid? Joining the last 15 seconds of a Warzone match and losing because that happened to me.

Also no one is going to want to play a match if they know they won’t rank up even if they win. Just play with a team.

> 2533274800264382;6:
> > 2535426556492943;1:
> > I’m tired of everybody on teams quitting and the game turning into a borefest. I don’t see matchmaking sustaining a healthy number without join in progress. Why don’t you make it so that if you JIP, the points don’t count against you on that match.
>
>
> Because no one wants to join the middle of a losing match.
>
> You know what’s stupid? Joining the last 15 seconds of a Warzone match and losing because that happened to me.
>
> Also no one is going to want to play a match if they know they won’t rank up even if they win. Just play with a team.

Ok so you lost a match in the last 15sec? The system should just recognize that you joined within the last 3-5 minutes of the match and not count any of those points AGAINST you. FOR yes. Meaning if a player joins in on a losing game or almost end of a round the system says “hey don’t count ANY negative points against that player, INSTEAD allow Double REQ points for any kills or points achieved and null out any deaths on the players scorecard”. It was only 15 seconds, but at least you GET something out of it. ALMOST EVERY match I join is the most lopsided multiplayer experience for any multiplayer game on the market. I can almost guarantee you JIP will be implemented somehow in H6 to curb these lopsided games after the dust settles. People don’t like JIP or anything new you just have to roll with the punches 343. It’s 100% needed on ANY game. If you don’t like JIP then you should be playing custom games anyway, those stats count too.