With these complains, are you buying Halo 5 ?

Do you know what i was thinking lately? When the beta released i didn’t expected to see so much rage from the forum members and spartan flat bros. The beta does have it’s issues, but look at it’s name " BETA" we are supposed to test it, not review it. Now let’s go to the question time. You person who loved/hated this beta, do you plan to get the Limited or the Collector´s edition or even the Standart Edition?

As the Collectior Edition will reach my stores at an avarage price of 500 bucks, i will not be buying it for the next 7 years like i usually do with this game series. So i will hope for a good acessible price for the Limited Edition of the game. Even tought the game suffers from a horrible ranking system and non-creative armor designs, i´m really looking towards this game. Even with so much hate, i can´t miss Halo 5, because Halo is love and halo is life.
So yeah i will buy the game.

Is that a yes buy or no buy

I think you’re over exaggerating the negativity surrounding the beta. Sure there are a lot of people who don’t like it, but in comparison to Halo 4 or Reach’s multi-player the majority seem to prefer it, myself included. I’ll definitely buy the final game, and provided 343 listen to feedback now then hopefully it’ll be worth the money.

Nope, I won’t be getting it. I still love the original Halo trilogy, but in my opinion, each Halo game has gotten worse and worse since then. Halo 3 was perfect formulaicly, and any changes made since then have either been gimmicks or new game-ruining mechanics. I don’t like Sprint, I don’t like Clamber, I think te art design is pretty uninspired, I don’t like the built in in-game callouts, I don’t like the sounds… In short, I don’t like Halo 5 at all. I’m ready to kick the franchise to the curb and find other games that don’t piss me off as much.

Considering buying it for the Campaign. Unsure about anything else.

Also rofl at the $200 and above editions. No one is going to buy that -Yoink-.

If 343 comes out and says they’re removing Sprint based on overwhelming demand, I’ll be keeping an eye on it.
If Sprint stays, I will not even be considering it.

MCC will probably be my last Halo game, sadly.

I might buy if customs and forge are amazing.

> 2533274834577080;3:
> I think you’re over exaggerating the negativity surrounding the beta. Sure there are a lot of people who don’t like it, but in comparison to Halo 4 or Reach’s multi-player the majority seem to prefer it, myself included. I’ll definitely buy the final game, and provided 343 listen to feedback now then hopefully it’ll be worth the money.

I found strange that peopel are giving beta reviews like 8/10, 7/10,. 10/10, 0/10 etc. Sure, the beta will be very similar to the final version. But it´s not the final version.

The Special abilities make me not want to buy this game

If they fix ranking and matchmaking and prove its fixed with this or another beta I will buy it on launch day. If not then I will wait until I can find a used copy to play the campaign.

this game is weird i thought i’d be in the crowd of, it’s halo of course i’ll buy it. i probably won’t buy it though. i’ve just completely lost interest in the series since 343 has taken over.

it feels so generic, not special. i have no plans for buying this game, maybe if sprint goes

Nope wont be buying H5, unless there are serious changes. The game feels like another generic shooter on the market.

Only if they give me a toggle for a traditional zoom, I hate ADS. I’d pre-order the 300$ version tomorrow if they did this and took out Sprint. I love everything else but can deal with those two things, just ruins the game for me. Which sucks because I’m good at it.

Most def. Loving every second of the Beta… At 12+ hours of gameplay so far. Almost perfect in my opinion.

As it stands I might buy it on sale for the campaign but I just don’t have an interest in the multiplayer. It’s sorta crappy right now.

I buy Halo for the campaign, so I’ll wait this time

If Halo 5 provide a fan-fiction tier story like Halo 4, I will stick to the MCC

At this point, no but I will wait about a month after launch to decide from good feedback and twitch views.

Hell yeah!

Beta is great, Halo is evolving. Reach and 4 was a step backwards as far as halo is concerned. Think we are heading in the right direction now.