With the new head(s) of 343i, what do you want the most?

I know that what I’d like seems pathetic compared to the shaft that everyone else has been getting in regards to other things (co-op campaign, forge, mtx being erased, etc.), but I just want more fiction. More novels, graphic novels, animated/cgi shorts, basically anything that expands this wonderful universe.

Hell, I’d even be down for a new version of Spartan Ops for Infinite. It’d be cool if it were like a blend of Halo 4’s S.O. and Halo: Reach’s campaign. Have it so that it takes place months or even years after Halo Infinite with you and possibly other Spartan-IVs as a fireteam as part of the fiction. Only now your character(s) is/are in the cutscenes.

I dunno. I just love the story more than anything else with Halo and would love to see more.

3 Likes

Firefight in some capacity. Any capacity. Campaign only PvE is not cutting it.

4 Likes

I just want campaign stuff, I’ve kinda given up on the mp.
The nr1 most important thing to ad asap in my opinion is mission replay and campaign split screen.

2 Likes

Playable Sangheili.
I also want to see more stories. I want to know the fate of the INFINITY and Roland. Where did Blue team go and whether Jega survived. What name will the Weapon choose. How will the Master Chief deal with the return of Atriox. How the Mdama brothers would fight each other. What kind of crisis will happen to the Ark. What kind of conspiracy will the surviving prophets have…

3 Likes

A fix to Infinite’s aiming. I’m not about to wait 5 years for a fix like MCC players had to.

4 Likes

A natural progression from previous Halo’s would of been Armor mode kind of like forge mode where we can really get creative with our armor and skins and paying for different tiers of creation capabilities i.e. Legendary, onyx and so on.
This would build a community and organic growth also would push an app to be used so much just the app for Armor mode would bring in very high yields in cash flow its a no brainer give us the creation and make money from the tier system .

2 Likes

Mcc is still not fixed.

1 Like

Halo CE and Halo 2s hit registration in mcc to be on parity with the originals.

1 Like

The aiming is what I’m talking about and it’s been fixed as far as I’m concerned.

Must not play halo ce or halo 2 if that’s as far as you’re concerned.

1 Like

True, the aiming is janked for CE, currently, because of a deadzone bug, but Halo 2 has no issues regarding sensitivity. Besides a few nitpicks, it’s leagues above infinite’s.

1 Like

Halo infinite shop to only sell promotions. And make EVERYTHING else free. Make only the battle passes for custom special things, And let us earn the armor and other cosmetic items from the other titles free to earn via ranking. Boom. Customization drought solved. Also. Change the armor coating system so we can customize our coatings with textures, colors, and paint finishes (gloss, matte, etc.)

Customization drought solved😁

I’m all for shop, but what I’m not for is making us buy thing we where previously able to earn free in previous titles. Or at least make a way for us to earn the things, but players can buy them as an easy way out ya know! Regardless of rank.

1 Like

i would be happy if atleast all mk. VII armor, maybe reach armor too, was all totally free and earned, and fracture armor and just any other goofy items were buyable. also the coating system is completely stupid, just let us pick our own damn colors like every other halo 343 Come On!

2 Likes

i like customizing my spartan but i really think they need to dial it back, i swear they were more focused on selling us cosmetics than getting content out. so for now 100% of the team should be working on real game content, at least till we get 10 new maps and maybe 10 new/old weapon by the end of 2023 or early 24.

1 Like

I just want the netcode updated. This is honestly the main reason I stopped playing.

Fix Desync.

Lower ping “if Gears 5 can do it with their tiny population, Halo can too.”

If they build it, I will come.

2 Likes

desync fixed and splitscreen coop

3 Likes

Halo 5 PC. Firefight for Infinite (both the ODST/Reach style and Halo 5’s Warzone FF). A Spartan Ops style side campaign for Infinite would be awesome. I always thought SO had potential to be something really solid, it just needed some work to make it a little more compelling. I think 343 has done a pretty solid job with getting Halo books out.

4 Likes

If i listed the 5 things i want the thread will probably get locked

Eh you know what screw it

1. Dysync fix

2. Infection

3. More maps and content that isn’t store/event related

4. Playable elites(with the ability to customize them like in halo 3)

5. More distinct body type options the three we have are basically the same body type but skinny(also this is the one thing i listed that would probably get the thread locked so if it does i apologize)

2 Likes

Right now. Splitscreen to come back. Digital Foundry put of a video today and the glitched splitscreen version seems to work for the most part aside from some very fixable bugs (time of day and save corruption) even on the original Xbox One. There is no excuse for outright cancellation when everyone knows it works alright now.

2 Likes

I want to see 343 stop using the phrase “Spartan Story” wholesale. What I actually want the most is for that mentality to be thrown in the trash.

5 Likes