With 24 player lobbies, we need "Big Multi-Team"

Six teams of four, four teams of six, and three teams of eight modes would be so sick. 4v4v4v4v4v4 would so fun and frentic, I would love to see modes play out with that player arrangement

More than 2 teams is never done in matchmaking and I’ve no idea why, some of the symmetrical maps are set up for it perfectly in the MCC.

I really enjoyed the 3v3v3 modes they’ve had in Halo 5.

We’ve been doing the same on our custom nights if/when we hit nine players. It just works really well on the 4v4 arena maps. With six enemies there is always someone to shoot at (or run away from).

So I think it would be very interesting to see how multi-team worked on the bigger maps.

I’m going to call 4v4v4v4v4v4 as 6x4 for simplicity.

The idea of 6x4 objective game modes seems wildly chaotic to me. That’s a good thing. Imagine CTF with two neutral flags in the middle of the map, oddball could work well too.

You could create dedicated 6x4 game types too. Perhaps ‘Team Juggernaut’ where a given team has a power buff but cannot respawn. The team that lands the last shot on the last Juggernaut becomes the new juggernaut and everyone else has to team up on them. Whoever gets the most kills as Juggernaut in a given time frame wins.

> 2533274882881665;4:
> I’m going to call 4v4v4v4v4v4 as 6x4 for simplicity.
>
> The idea of 6x4 objective game modes seems wildly chaotic to me. That’s a good thing. Imagine CTF with two neutral flags in the middle of the map, oddball could work well too.
>
> You could create dedicated 6x4 game types too. Perhaps ‘Team Juggernaut’ where a given team has a power buff but cannot respawn. The team that lands the last shot on the last Juggernaut becomes the new juggernaut and everyone else has to team up on them. Whoever gets the most kills as Juggernaut in a given time frame wins.

holy -Yoink- just thinking of 6 teams of 4 players running around in a map sounds chaotic. I just came up with this idea but adding proximity chat would also be cool, because 6 teams in the same in game voice chat would be crazy af

Multi team has always been my favorite playlist so a BTT multi team playlist with vehicles honestly sounds amazing to me.