"Wishlist" Threads Locked, No Clear Alternative

This is going to be a bit short. I’m not done looking in to this, and I may not even continue, but I’d like to post a well-constructed, well, post, on this topic. My main gripe is that many clueless users are having their threads locked for what at surface level seems perfectly reasonable – posts in the wrong Forum section. But the alternative these people are referred to (including me, as of this night) either doesn’t exist or is impossibly unclear.

I’ve only spent an hour and twenty minutes on the subject at this point. I have one small page of important links that I’m using to construct this potential behemoth of a post. If any of this is confusing – that’s a right shame, it makes sense in my head. This is really for me, after all, but this may take awhile, so I’ll give anyone else a chance to my under-refined thoughts.

> 2535416460702175;1:
> This is going to be a bit short. I’m not done looking in to this, and I may not even continue, but I’d like to post a well-constructed, well, post, on this topic. My main gripe is that many clueless users are having their threads locked for what at surface level seems perfectly reasonable – posts in the wrong Forum section. But the alternative these people are referred to (including me, as of this night) either doesn’t exist or is impossibly unclear.
>
> I’ve only spent an hour and twenty minutes on the subject at this point. I have one small page of important links that I’m using to construct this potential behemoth of a post. If any of this is confusing – that’s a right shame, it makes sense in my head. This is really for me, after all, but this may take awhile, so I’ll give anyone else a chance to my under-refined thoughts.

It took me about five seconds of scrolling down the active topics in GD to find three of the active wishlist threads. There are also the lore based ones in Universe as well.