Wish you luck 343 Industries

People have been saying that halo 4 and halo anniversary are going to suck…
Well i say no. you have had no hands on with both games yes halo anniversary will be kinda the same
But at least give 343 a go at making a game. how would you like it if you where making the next halo game and people where saying its going to suck. How would that make you feel upset,angry ?
Also people are saying halo 4 will suck because its not made by bungie. Wow get over it anyway most of 343 are ex bungie workers.
I just think people need to carm down and let 343industries make an epic halo game and i know this game will be a winner.

Good luck everyone at 343industries.

I just wish people would acknowledge all of the work that 343i has been doing in the last few years including the novels, the motion comics and of course halo waypoint! I’ve never seen developers who listen to their community so much. But of course the true test comes in the form of a new game so you better make a good first impression! Good luck with all of your projects and where the hell is my grunt plushie already!

<4

I also wish you look 343 Studios. : )

I also Hope you guys destroy CoD when Halo 4 is released.

I have 343’s back no matter what, even if Im the last fan left.

> I just wish people would acknowledge all of the work that 343i has been doing in the last few years including the novels, the motion comics and of course halo waypoint! I’ve never seen developers who listen to their community so much. But of course the true test comes in the form of a new game so you better make a good first impression! Good luck with all of your projects and where the hell is my grunt plushie already!
>
> <4

I actually think Bungie really listened to it’s community, or atleast they acknowledge that, with 343 it is unknown but they have made some changes that most of the Halo hardcore fans don’t like. Again that’s my point of view.

On the other hand, Halo: CE Anniversary does really look cool, the only think I don’t like it’s they change the model of the chief’s helmet, for a really ugly one.

And Halo 4 it’s still too soon to know.

i wish them luck too, the halo remake is the same game, but with updated graphs, and the MP will be reach mp(im guessing they are doing the same thing they did with halo odst, you know 2 dics one has single player, the other has mp) but with halo ce maps. so think of the mythic map pack(guess), as for halo 4. we dont know who we are fighting. the trailor was all CGI so no game play, so far NO GAME YET. and when u here halo what do u think off? i think of me fighting waves of cov troopers, well i wipe out the cov’s in halo 3. so no idea how the we are fighting. and i dont remember there being a jet pack on master chef armor, and i dont thnk he never used it until now is a just crud to think that, if i had that in halo 2-3 i would play those game more then i did. and oo ya there is no halo books bases during or after halo 3 so they are making up the store as they go alone, and left face it, the guys at 343 dont really have a good store since, i mean the 3 head guys of 343 had nothing todo with the single player beside music for one of them, another one only worked on one map, and the other one was a with the halo game from halo CE and all he did was program… so now u see why we are made, its not the fact that this halo game was not made by bungie, it the fact that we dont know what they will do with it. as i said, so far no idea who we are fighting, there making up the store as they make the game up. and the 3 top guys had nothing to do with the game beside small thing in the other halo games… see where i am getting at? i think they need to make a different game before they make another halo game, and the halo remake is a remake with better graphs. so this will not count for there one time shot. there real shot will be with halo 4 so i think this will break them.

> i wish them luck too, the halo remake is the same game, but with updated graphs, and the MP will be reach mp(im guessing they are doing the same thing they did with halo odst, you know 2 dics one has single player, the other has mp) but with halo ce maps. so think of the mythic map pack(guess), as for halo 4 i just want to know why the are making another halo game. but i will not yell at them yet until i play it. so good luck guys. you will need it.

You’re so closed minded. They’re making another Halo Game Cause Bungie didn’t finish the series. Whether it was MS’ of Bungie’s call is beyond me.

> > i wish them luck too, the halo remake is the same game, but with updated graphs, and the MP will be reach mp(im guessing they are doing the same thing they did with halo odst, you know 2 dics one has single player, the other has mp) but with halo ce maps. so think of the mythic map pack(guess), as for halo 4 i just want to know why the are making another halo game. but i will not yell at them yet until i play it. so good luck guys. you will need it.
>
> You’re so closed minded. They’re making another Halo Game Cause Bungie didn’t finish the series. Whether it was MS’ of Bungie’s call is beyond me.

i like the fact that they left it off like that it still added a since of wounder to the halo name, make people go back to play halo 1-reach to understand what happen and what could happen,but now that they just so happen to find around race that is fighting master chef again just because they were like “hi i dont like that guys ship, attach” and u call me being close minded? that been done before , i will say Microsoft is wanted x number of games from 343 and they are bleeding the halo games dry at this point just so the can get on microsoft good side. and IM CLOSE MINDED ya right, i see this halo thing they are doing as a cheap why to get a quick idk 10,??? dollors so they can do something else be side halo.

343i is a Microsoft company, which was created for the sole purpose of making Halo games/fiction, so they aren’t ‘trying to get on Microsoft’s good side’, and they won’t ever be making anything other than Halo games. I think that every Halo game has, if not been better, than has at least been different form the rest. The Halo universe is so big that there is an almost limitless amount of stories that could be told so I say LONG LIVE HALO! LONG LIVE 343i!

<4

Also your spelling/grammar is very funny “Master Chef” lol!

> 343i is a Microsoft company, which was created for the sole purpose of making Halo games/fiction, so they aren’t ‘trying to get on Microsoft’s good side’, and they won’t ever be making anything other than Halo games. I think that every Halo game has, if not been better, than has at least been different form the rest. The Halo universe is so big that there is an almost limitless amount of stories that could be told so I say LONG LIVE HALO! LONG LIVE 343i!
>
> <4

YES! You sir are right. I think it’s a very good thing that one company is gonna be doing everything Halo Related. Makes it easier to respect Canon.

Is anyone else here just a halo fan? I was the kind of fan that didn’t really play anything but halo. Now that halo has left bungie, I have kinda done the same. (Unless bungie makes another cool series) I believe that 343 can make a good halo game because they seem to be hard core fans of the game, and they have people who have experiance making the game. Im gonna say good luck, looking forward to halo anneversery, and I’m not gonna say they are incredably cool or lame until halo 4 comes out, however I have nothing but the highest of hopes for 343.
(But please explain why chief has a jet pack, and make cortana’s hair long again!)

I am strictly a Halo fan. A room of drunk limited monkies could publish the next Halo game, and I’d be there. Myself and my group are a Halo group, not a Bungie group, and we are all looking forward to the next Halo titles. I already have CE Anniversary paid in full, and reserved Halo 4 at Gamestop.

Halo will continue to be as good as it was. Microsoft and Bungie are both for-profit companaies, which means sometimes deals can’t be worked out. I will pay zero attention to Bungie once they are totally hands off Halo.

> I just wish people would acknowledge all of the work that 343i has been doing in the last few years including the novels, the motion comics and of course halo waypoint! I’ve never seen developers who listen to their community so much. But of course the true test comes in the form of a new game so you better make a good first impression! Good luck with all of your projects and where the hell is my grunt plushie already!
>
> <4

Indeed, they’ve done a lot for the franchise as well, regarding the extension of the universe and telling great stories. Halo: Cryptum’s creating quite a buzz, it seems, and I can’t wait to read it. From what I know about it, it sounds fascinating. On top of their numerous projects, you listen to what they have to say in interviews and it’s clear they understand what makes the universe great. They’re very passionate, and I always think ‘wow, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear, you get it’. I love the Halo lore, and I the biggest advantage of them working on the new trilogy is that they’ll most likely advance the story-telling.

You’re right, though, the true test comes with Halo 4, and I wish them good luck.

Yeah, I’m excited for whatever 343 has in store for us. I’m a little nervous that Halo 4 will be a letdown, but I’m mostly a fan of the Halo story anyway, so I’m still psyched as hell.

Anyway, thank you 343 for being awesome in handling Halo. I would have read Cryptum by now if I have had the time to finish getting through Gulliver’s Travels… stupid schoolwork.

I’m all for 343. I just hope they don’t ruin Halo 4.

Bungie needed to stop making halos… thay ran out of ideas and reach was sort of a failure. I have all my hopes with 343i, and I would love to see how the series continues.

>
> <4

Agreed, except for the “never seen developers who listen to their community so much”. One word: Bungie.

I’m with you man.

most people are just afraid that since Bungie isnt directly working on it, there wont be as much heart put into it. but what they forget is that 343i is composed of bungie and community so there couldnt be more effort. i have complete faith in 343i’s ability to deliver an amazing product