Winter Contingency Nameplates

I played a few matches of the new playlist on the 5th and still haven’t gotten either of the nameplates. Is there a certain amount I have to play? Or like amount of wins? If anyone could help that would be great!

I believe you had to play either 10 or 15 matches, didn’t have to win. The nameplates get handed out at different times for everyone i think.

> 2533274814513130;1:
> I played a few matches of the new playlist on the 5th and still haven’t gotten either of the nameplates. Is there a certain amount I have to play? Or like amount of wins? If anyone could help that would be great!

Play 5 matches to unlock the Focus Rifle nameplate, and play 15 matches for the Winter Contingency nameplate.

> 2533274814513130;1:
> I played a few matches of the new playlist on the 5th and still haven’t gotten either of the nameplates. Is there a certain amount I have to play? Or like amount of wins? If anyone could help that would be great!

15 games is the criteria to receive both nameplates. I played 16 games of freeze tag just to be sure.
It took almost a week and half for me to receive both nameplates for the winter contingency event.
They’re manually handing out the nameplates in waves, which normally happens on a weekly basis. so just be patient, and you should receive both of them accordingly.

It would be easy enough to play 15 matches if it could actually find anyone to match with. Been stuck on searching for players for awhile.

I wish there was a way to see how many I’ve played already, as I only have time for a few matches a day. Match history doesn’t show event stuff, apparently. Or did I miss something?

Use the films on the game as a guide in “my files” then to films I count upto 12 then delete 4 of them and do 4 matches that go up to 16 matches completed. That’s how I got my nameplates

Waypoint dont really track your games like what maps, gametypes etc anymore

If it’s anything like the feburary nameplates they won’t give you the reward immediately. You will definitely receive the rewards you earn after the event when they check your account to see if you met the requirements. It was that way with the valentines day nameplates as well.