Winning Encourages Bragging

Having a team win and a team lose is detrimental to the game. Players who win will brag about it, make racist, sexist, or derogatory remarks towards the losers, and people who lose will get their feelings hurt.

If 343i made “Everyone a Winner” in Halo 4, and they did, according to the way exp. is awarded, then why stop there? Why not make everyone literally a winner?

Remove scores. Make each kill worth +10 exp., but please don’t show it to anyone else. No one should be better than anyone else.

The games last 10 minutes, and you play for the whole time. That’s it.

Sounds fun, right?

I agree that not having a visible ranking system is stupid, but these threads are getting a bit ridiculous.

This post is dripping with satire. 0.o

> I agree that not having a visible ranking system is stupid, but these threads are getting a bit ridiculous.

343i crushed the hopes of many competitive players, they were hardly going to get a surprise party.

I disagee, Idiots encourage bragging, racism and sexism.

> I agree that not having a visible ranking system is stupid, but these threads are getting a bit ridiculous.

LOL. Yea this is getting out of control.

All I’ve been hearing lately is ‘blah blah blah I’m not able to see the trueskill that determines my background rank! Therefore the scrubs are on the same level as me therefore I’m technically not better than them! Despite the fact this trueskill will likely pair me up and against players of equal footing like it should, but since it’s not visible I DONT CARE blah blah blah!’

Probably your best thread so far. A Timbers Fan, please run for president. I’d vote. lol

Only jerks brag. I like sending out “good game” messages no matter the outcome. Basically, I see your point OP.

> Only jerks brag. I like sending out “good game” messages no matter the outcome.

If I beat a team of a-holes, you better bet I’m gonna brag. Then I’ll send a message of “Good game” to that one guy on the other team who didn’t talk smack.

Regardless, winning encourages bragging.

I am currently mulling over the financial options I have, pertaining to running for President.

Timber, just like every joke it gets less funny every time you hear it. Your troll threads are no different.

> > Only jerks brag. I like sending out “good game” messages no matter the outcome.
>
> If I beat a team of a-holes, you better bet I’m gonna brag. Then I’ll send a message of “Good game” to that one guy on the other team who didn’t talk smack.
>
> Regardless, winning encourages bragging.
>
> I am currently mulling over the financial options I have, pertaining to running for President.

Oh yeah if they’re teabagging and camping and what-not, and you win, then bragging rights should be given…

P.S. you haz my vote Mr. Timberz

I know you’re being sarcastic but I do disagree.

If my team win by 30 kills i’ll still say gg in the post-lobby. People who are bad losers and give it the whole “Get a life tryhard” are just as bad.

But I agree, let’s just get rid of scoring. Then everyone is happy and the internet becomes a fluffy rainbow.

Honestly this is such a great idea to make everybody a winner, I just don’t see how it won’t be implemented into H5. EVERYBODY IS A WINNER! Trophies for all. Who needs to keep score, just have a good time… right lil guys?

> I know you’re being sarcastic but I do disagree.
>
> If my team win by 30 kills i’ll still say gg in the post-lobby. People who are bad losers and give it the whole “Get a life tryhard” are just as bad.
>
> But I agree, let’s just get rid of scoring. Then everyone is happy and the internet becomes a fluffy rainbow that has unicorns and care-bears everywhere!.

Fixed. :slight_smile: lol This is the most fun I’ve had on Waypoint in awhile haha.

> :slight_smile: lol This is the most fun I’ve had on Waypoint in awhile haha.

This is the most fun I’ve had in a while, period!