Winning an arena game when all players quit.

Just wondering how many of you have encountered this and if anyone has encountered it more than once. A first for me in 370 Arena games.

I got that too and you know what’s weird. It was twice in a row.

Never happened but has happened in MCC/H3 where it counted as a win when everyone would “lag” out but me and it counted as a win. Not really much of a surprise. Enjoy the free win :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I got that too in the other Halo games, really strange when you just see a line of people quitting, followed by “You win!” And your face is like o.O
Doesn’t happen often, but it does happen =P

I remember that happening in Halo 3 sometimes, it said win when i actually lost the connection and got dropped out of the game, receiving a loss in reality.

A month or two back I won a match of Swatnums by one kill after all my teammates left halfway through the match. It was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I had felt in a long–Yoink- time.

> 2533274860062662;1:
> Just wondering how many of you have encountered this and if anyone has encountered it more than once. A first for me in 370 Arena games.

i won a match when all my allies quit(does that count) but the last time i experienced that was back in mcc