Willing to trade my 7 codes for Fotus

I have the codes for:

EMBLEM: Assassin, Bone Breaker, Mjolnir

Armor: Hazop Forest Skin

Weapon: BR Arctic Skin

Xbox Theme: Haven

I want the Fotus armor, Light rifle skin, and Emblem.

I am willing to trade these codes for them. PM me if you are interested.

Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?

I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.

> Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?
>
> I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.

Really? Where’d they say that?

-redacted-

Sorry for the slight derail (free bump), I don’t want to create a new thread just for this. Does anyone have a list of all exclusive armour types, armour skins, and weapon skins (and any other in-game content)? Halopedia has a list of preorder bonuses for each retailer, and I know Limited Edition and the console each have exclusives, but is there anything else?

considering these codes are all from gamestop… lol I got 2 sets of these codes too and gave the other set to my friend, but some of them wore off because he put them in his pocket

> > Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?
> >
> > I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.
>
> They said everything exclusive, including fotus, might be available to everyone in the future for completionists.

No, Fotus is staying an exclusive. Everything else will be released later on though.

> > > Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?
> > >
> > > I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.
> >
> > They said everything exclusive, including fotus, might be available to everyone in the future for completionists.
>
> No, Fotus is staying an exclusive. Everything else will be released later on though.

That’s fine by me, Fotus is for bronies.

> > > > Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?
> > > >
> > > > I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.
> > >
> > > They said everything exclusive, including fotus, might be available to everyone in the future for completionists.
> >
> > No, Fotus is staying an exclusive. Everything else will be released later on though.
>
> That’s fine by me, Fotus is for bronies.

>Not a brony (I’m actually more anti-brony)
>Loves/has Fotus

:smiley: Haha, just messing around though

Oh, I see. You’re a unicorn furry, the sworn enemy of bronies.

> Didn’t they say all pre-order bonuses were to be included as DLC or unlockable at some point in the future and FOTUS was to stay console exclusive?
>
> I’m pretty sure they said that. So that would be such a bad trade IMO.

shhhhh.

i’ll do that trade if u really want to

I don’t have FOTUS, but I’m just putting my name in that I’m interested in the Arctic BR Skin.

Off-topic: Why all the Brony hate? Jeez.

I will trade my gold voting avatar suit code for hazop skin?