Will your Reach credits carry over to Halo 4?

Does anyone know if your Halo:Reach credits will carry over into Halo 4?

Sorry if this has been asked, I used the search function but didn’t find anything.

They will not, as they are two seperate games. :slight_smile:

Too bad that it doesn’t. That would be nice gift from 343, but I can’t see that happening.

They will probaly give a few free thousand like they did in Reach

This probably won’t happen.

You have a better chance at hitting the lotto then seeing your Reach credits carry over into Halo 4.

Halo 4 won’t be using credits I believe. Read all around the forums (sorry I can’t give a source, I’m on a phone). Halo 4 will be using EXP for ranking, and spartan points for buying things.

Sorry I can’t give a source, but I strongly reccommend ‘Nothing but unbiased facts’ or something like that in the halo4 section. It may have the information :slight_smile:

Edit: also, if they did have credits, having them transfer would give an unfair advantage to those old players who had reach, and newcomers wont have that chance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good point. Someone like myself, who has over 6 million credits, would rank up VERY quickly if they transfered credits from Reach.

Besides all of what has already been said, Reach was developed by Bungie. Not 343i. Why would 343 transfer credits from a game they DID NOT make?

Ok people thanks for the answers.

@Mini Maracas - Thanks, I assumed Halo 4 would be using credits like Reach did.

@ODST NightRaven - Because it’s the Halo universe is why I thought that. I know who developed what game, but the series is owned by MS, if they wanted to take credits over to Halo 4, I’m pretty sure they can. Also, I should have worded my question differently, I knew it would be unfair for millions of credits to be carried over by the older players. Being able to gift 10,000-25,000 is more like what I had in mind.