Will You/Your friends get Halo:CEA?

I pre-ordered my copy a couple months ago, without a second thought.

Only problem is none of my friends are getting it :/, is anyone else in the same situation?

Nah…not for Reach alone no. Seeing it’s population numbers last night was depressing. Convincing my friends to get the Campaign will much easier.

As for myself, you bet your Moas i’ll be getting it.

I’m sure a lot of them will get it, but I hardly play with the people on my friends list so it won’t matter lol

pre-ordered in august

My friends will be getting it… but when they will get it is another story.

I know of at least one of my friends who will be getting it at midnight with me. My other friends said they will get it, but probably not at midnight.

> Nah…not for Reach alone no. Seeing it’s population numbers last night was depressing. Convincing my friends to get the Campaign will much easier.
>
>
> As for myself, you bet your Moas i’ll be getting it.

last night was a monday night… I wasnt on because I had school, what did you expect the population to be?

Halo isn’t the most popular thing among my friends and the people in my school… its all Black Ops and MW3 and so on. Too bad for them! At least some of my cousins will be getting it… but I don’t even know if they have Live. Im technically alone, but that wont stop me!!

> Halo isn’t the most popular thing among my friends and the people in my school… its all Black Ops and MW3 and so on. Too bad for them! At least some of my cousins will be getting it… but I don’t even know if they have Live. Im technically alone, but that wont stop me!!

I’m basically in the same situation.

Oh well, at least when my franchise releases the same game they don’t claim that it’s a new game or charge full price. :wink:

I know im getting it for sure, I am pretty sure some of myfreinds will be getting it also at some point