Will you skip school/work on October 27th?

That day i have classes from 10 am all the way to 9 pm, i’m not going to be able to resist the urge to play Halo 5 if i’m at school all day, so i’m just going to go to my class from 10 am - 1 pm and go back to play Halo 5 all day.

Half-term for me so I’m in the clear for a week.

> 2533274894930311;2:
> Half-term for me so I’m in the clear for a week.

Lucky -Yoink-

Nope. I’m taking vacation the week after launch. Just in case it doesn’t go well. I wasted a week on MCC.

I put down a personal day from work for the 27th.

Would if i could… But i HAVE to go up to MEPS that day. It’s highly important i do so… yeah… lol

> 2535449625725537;4:
> Nope. I’m taking vacation the week after launch. Just in case it doesn’t go well. I wasted a week on MCC.

The beta worked fine, i doubt the game is not going to work properly at launch.

I have the 25th and 26th scheduled off normally. Already put time off in for the 27th-29th :smiley:.

> 2533274918010357;6:
> Would if i could… But i HAVE to go up to MEPS that day. It’s highly important i do so… yeah… lol

Haha, I was at MEPS about 3 years ago so I know the feeling.

I doubt I’ll take the day off from work but I usually get home around 2-3pm so I should have ample time to play that campaign.

For all of these people saying that they are taking the 27th off…I almost feel like saying you should have requested the week AFTER launch off instead because big game launches today almost never happen without hiccups regardless of how much QC and testing the developer/publisher puts into the title.

I just don’t want there to be a problem on the 27th with the servers in some capacity effectively wasting the days off all these gamers requested.

No, my days off are Wednesday and Thursday tho sooooo I am all good

I might use a personal day that Friday so I can have a 3day weekend to play, now that I have a real job it seems silly to take off on a Tuesday. Especially since I get tired as hell around 8pm from getting up at 4am lol

I have the 28th and 29th off

> 2533274843875149;7:
> > 2535449625725537;4:
> > Nope. I’m taking vacation the week after launch. Just in case it doesn’t go well. I wasted a week on MCC.
>
>
> The beta worked fine, i doubt the game is not going to work properly at launch.

That is why I said just in case. (: better safe than sorry.

Probably skipping all 3 classes

Took off the 27th and 28th, I’ve been long overdue for some pto just a workaholic.

Probably. First time I will be able to so will be up at midnight

Sadly not this time… I’m starting to study business law on 15th so I skipping university for Halo is no option.

Taking two weeks of leave for this game.

Saved some weeks of holiday. So I got 2 weeks of from the 27th :blush:

> 2533274843875149;1:
> That day i have classes from 10 am all the way to 9 pm, i’m not going to be able to resist the urge to play Halo 5 if i’m at school all day, so i’m just going to go to my class from 10 am - 1 pm and go back to play Halo 5 all day.

I will be. In my school you can exempt exams(high school grade twelve) and you can miss up to three days if you have a sixty and still exempt or up to fifteen if you have eighty five or higher; so I will be missing up to fifteen and definitely on day one. Feel free to add me anyone and play day one.