Will you buy this game??

I want to know what will make you buy this game. This game that tries to have the word “Halo” in its title.

Campaign?? why not just rent it?

In my opinion if you buy this game you are supporting the death of a good series

As of now are you just waiting to hear more?

Buying it midnight.

> I want to know what will make you buy this game. This game that tries to have the word “Halo” in its title.
>
> Campaign?? why not just rent it?
>
> In my opinion if you buy this game you are supporting the death of a good series
>
> As of now are you just waiting to hear more?

In MY opinion, if I buy this game, I’m supporting the rejuvenation of a great series.

It’s people like you who are responsible for the death of a good series. People that don’t support the franchise, and therefore lead to less sales and less sequels. You haven’t played the game, don’t pretend to know that it’s not good.

Of course I’ll buy this game, which as a matter of fact does have Halo in its title.

The game isn’t “trying” to have “Halo” in the title, it IS the title, and so much more than that.

There are MANY things that qualify a “Halo” game as being a “Halo” game. Halo: C.E., Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4 all have the things that properly qualify them as “Halo” games.

And yes, I’ll be buying Halo 4 unless I decide otherwise. My intention is to pre-order the “Legendary Edition” as soon as the details and availability are revealed. If possible, I might even get it at midnight.

I bought Reach at release and I doubt Halo 4 will be worse, that’s not possible. I give 343i the benefit of the doubt, they’re new as devs for this series and deserves a chance they should not be judged by Bungies mistakes.

I’m sure the campaign will be fantastic, even if the multiplayer isn’t as fun as I want it to be with AA’s and sprint. I’ll be expecting the classic side that Frankie said was coming, and I’ll enjoy the game for what it is.

> In my opinion if you buy this game you are supporting the death of a good series

Cool opinion bro. It’s not going to keep me from purchasing this game though. But nice try, well not really, what I’m trying to say is thanks for the free post.

Heck Yeah I’ll Buy It!! I’ve been waiting for this since I finished Halo 3! I’m Pumped for a new campaign with an Epic storyline, Playing again as Thee Master Chief! =D ,I’m pumped for the cooperative Spartan Ops, and I’m excited for the new vamped up multiplayer!!
I’m excited for the Whole Package. =)

Yes. Yes I am.

All of you will buy the game. Don’t kid yourselves

First chance i get, i’m preordering. I’d say that answers your question :P.

Also, i’d say the current poll results are pretty damn clear.

Of course I’m buying this game!

I’ve had money set aside since January.

I’m definitely buying this game on the day that it comes out. And I know that everyone else will purchase it as well (even if it’s not on the first day). Some people say they won’t, because their ignorance blinds them. I’ve been a Halo fan for over seven years and I am not ‘quitting’ over news on the next game. The fact that no one has even touched Halo 4 should be enough reasoning to show that it cannot be a bad game; it’s not out yet. Now please, put your big boy pants on and deliberately tell my why in the world Halo 4 has already ruined Halo. Once again, it is not out yet. Be a fcking man at least and tell us why you’re opinion even matters. I’m breaking my own rule towards the end there (it’s my job not to care), but -Yoink!- it’s hard after reading it so many times. i bet you think it’s ruined because it has AAs and Spartan Ops. Oh no, people can join games that are in-progress, Dam that SURE has the ability to RUIN an entire 11 years of a great series that has spread through all parts of the media; e.g. books, movies, video games, board games, etc… Sorry, it’s kind of hard to keep in the frustration when it spreads everywhere; trust me, forums are not the beginning of where I’ve heard bullsht from fans.

Let me put it this way… I’ve been waiting for Halo 4 since I beat Halo 3 on Legendary back in '07 (almost 5 years ago) and I already put $65 down on it at Gamestop… Does that answer your question?

hard question, if i dont have a great forge AND ELEPHANT as a forge able item, then no -.-

I’ll buy it, but might not like it. I have every single Halo game, I cannot ruin my 10 years of hard work.

> Buying it midnight.

AT Midnight

> Buying it midnight.

ditto, dude this game will kick -Yoink- just as every Halo before it has. And you can’t bash a game you haven’t played yet.