Will you buy dlc for this game?

I’m not. 343 did a poor job with Reach dlc since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.

Nope. I don’t plan on spending a lot of time in multiplayer anyways.

Of course. I’m buying the LE so obviously.

I’m buying the dlc. I play enough matchmaking and customs so I think it pays off. Even the Reach dlc was worth it to me.

yes but only because they come with the LE (and the DLC would be half price for me). If they make these DLC more accessible then Reach I might consider buying more if there are more. However I would definitely buy any spartan ops DLC.

you can never play the bungie dlc either because it was exclusive to its own playlist

Uh… can I have a few more months to think about it? Kinda putting me on the spot here. It’s a ways away, and I don’t know what the DLC is.

Already have… =’]

> I’m not. <mark>343 did a poor job with Reach dlc</mark> since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
> I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.

343 didn’t make neither the Noble nor Defiant map packs. Certain Affinity did.
The only maps 343 had anything to do with are the Anniversary maps.

> > I’m not. <mark>343 did a poor job with Reach dlc</mark> since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
> > I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.
>
> 343 didn’t make neither the Noble nor Defiant map packs. Certain Affinity did.
> The only maps 343 had anything to do with are the Anniversary maps.

true but they didn’t make them accessible enough.

> > I’m not. <mark>343 did a poor job with Reach dlc</mark> since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
> > I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.
>
> 343 didn’t make neither the Noble nor Defiant map packs. Certain Affinity did.
> The only maps 343 had anything to do with are the Anniversary maps.

343 made the defiant and the anniversary map packs not the good one noble map pack

I’ll be buying limited edition. But if they do bring out additional DLC on top of that, I’ll first see how the LE DLC was before I make a purchase.

Ofc! Hal0 fan 4 lyfzzz

> Of course. I’m buying the LE so obviously.

> > > I’m not. <mark>343 did a poor job with Reach dlc</mark> since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
> > > I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.
> >
> > 343 didn’t make neither the Noble nor Defiant map packs. Certain Affinity did.
> > The only maps 343 had anything to do with are the Anniversary maps.
>
> 343 made the defiant and the anniversary map packs not the good one noble map pack

Did you not just read his post?

Since i am getting the LE, yes.

I really hope the DLC is required and not like Reach where nobody has it. At least for ranked it should be required.

Getting LE.

getting limited edition, and I’m not planning on throwing my Map Pack codes away…

> > > I’m not. <mark>343 did a poor job with Reach dlc</mark> since I CAN NEVER PLAY THEM!!!
> > > I don’t care if they make a campaign dlc to promote any new multiplayer content, i wasted enough money on dlc.
> >
> > 343 didn’t make neither the Noble nor Defiant map packs. Certain Affinity did.
> > The only maps 343 had anything to do with are the Anniversary maps.
>
> 343 made the defiant and the anniversary map packs not the good one noble map pack

Certain Affinity created the maps for Defiant and Anniversary. For Anniversary, 343 just made sure that CA re created the maps not just for Reach’s sandbox (AA and bloom) but for classic fans as well.

Putting it as part of the LE was a good call from 343, it certainly made me want to buy it and I bet it appeals to a lot more people than some artbook or a behind the scenes DVD. Hopefully this means there will be a lot more people who actually own the DLC compared to Reach and a lot more DLC required playlists.