Will you be buying the DLC maps?

Will you be buying the DLC maps?

Yes or No?

Given the way 343 handled their DLC playlist in Reach I am very reluctant to do so. Made me rage so freaking hard

Well, uh, Limited Edition, sooooo… yeah. To be honest, if I hadn’t got the LE, I’d still buy 'em. No protesting and all that crap, 'tis a good game.

I got the LE so I’ll be downloading them.

That said, I hope it works out better than Reach DLC. I thought the pre-anniversary DLC were the best maps in the game… But no one ever played them because of the way the playlists were set up.

got the pass

> Well, uh, Limited Edition, sooooo… yeah. To be honest, if I hadn’t got the LE, I’d still buy 'em. No protesting and all that crap, 'tis a good game.

I’m still waiting for my LE lol

> Given the way 343 handled their DLC playlist in Reach I am very reluctant to do so. Made me rage so freaking hard

Likewise.

Matchmaking placing me in international games 9 times out of 10 even during peak local hours is the other big reason I won’t be buying DLC.

> Well, uh, Limited Edition, sooooo… yeah. To be honest, if I hadn’t got the LE, I’d still buy 'em. No protesting and all that crap, 'tis a good game.

The same, but I am a little frightened about getting to play them, but if I remember correctly it got lot better after 343 took over Reach so we’ll see.

Not spending any more money on this franchise at least until I see how the first proper TU pans out and even then if it’s still susceptible to bad lag and JIP I won’t be handing over anything.

Why would I spend money onDLC when I can’t level past 70. And can’t gain XP when I get there.

Seeing how the current maps are the worst i have ever seen in my life, im going to have to be forced to in order to enjoy slightly better maps and game, i miss the good times when devs actually didn’t care about being greedy and gave out good maps free of charge, now you have things like COD importing old maps to the new and charging you 15 dollars for their 10 minutes of work. And every single company has some dlc pass: halo 4, cod, hell even assassins creed 3: like wtf why am i being forced to pay for maps that actually make the game enjoyable. -1 343i

im going back to wow

yes War Games Pass :slight_smile:

I bought mine 2 weeks ago.

I’ve already got the War Games pass, so yeah, I’ll get it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nope, limited edition -Yoink!-

Nope.

Nope. If 343i releases spealizations to the people who deserved then yes. I just can’t give a company more money when they won’t even respond to thousands of players they screwed over.

I’ll wait until after the TU and then observe what they’re really like on youtube, I’m in no hurry with this game.

I got the LE pass :smiley:

Well I got the limited edition…

Rather then people just posting “I got the LE” (same here btw) it would be interesting to see how many are actually going to buy the Map Pack come Monday with all the outstanding issues with the online