Will you be able to explore all of Zeta Halo?

Maybe there could be a Forerunner rail system (like the one in Halo:Primordium, which is set on Zeta Halo anyway) that zip you across the world and you can just jump off anytime to go explore.

I doubt there will be a rail system, but I am sure there will be fast travel points. The grapple hook could be a fun way to traverse the map too.

You could probably call in a pelican and get wherever you’re going faster.

All of Zeta Halo? No.

The campaign map will no doubt be huge, but on a one to one scaled basis, it will only cover a tiny fraction of the halo’s surface area. I wouldn’t expect to be at one side of the map, and be able to see the other side of the playable map curling into the sky.
The Halos are massive, and the inside surface area is almost 10,000,000km square, roughly the same size as Canada (Just Cause 3’s map is only about 650km square for comparison).

However, I think you will be able to fast travel using the captured UNSC outposts. Though it would be a nice lore touch to be able to do it via Forerunner monorail. They could even add a Mass Effect style chatter of the radio while you ride them.

Yes the Forerunner monorail is a nice way to connect different ‘sectors’ of Zeta Halo, so that in a way, you CAN traverse the Ring by using the monorail to move to different major areas.

> 2533274808122910;2:
> I doubt there will be a rail system, but I am sure there will be fast travel points. The grapple hook could be a fun way to traverse the map too.

Yes I think that the monorail could have a menu that allows you to choose which area to go to

There is a possibility that could happened in the upcoming Halo Infinite. Since the Zeta Halo Ring will be a very big area in the new Halo video game, we could see more of the Zeta Halo Ring in the Halo Infinite story expansions.

Here is another possibility. Maybe we can see 343 Industries split the Halo Infinite story into a two part storylines. Like Halo Infinite “Part One” story will be coming out on December 8th 2021 and Halo Infinite “Part Two” story will be coming out in 2022.

> 2535434101253033;7:
> There is a possibility that could happened in the upcoming Halo Infinite. Since the Zeta Halo Ring will be a very big area in the new Halo video game, we could see more of the Zeta Halo Ring in the Halo Infinite story expansions.
>
> Here is another possibility. Maybe we can see 343 Industries split the Halo Infinite story into a two part storylines. Like Halo Infinite “Part One” story will be coming out on December 8th 2021 and Halo Infinite “Part Two” story will be coming out in 2022.

Yes, I agree.

At launch we will not be able to explore the entire ring, no. They have even said that we won’t be able to visit snowy or desert biomes or anything, even though we know that the ring at least has snowy ones. The door is wide open for story dlc to explore new places, and that idea alone makes me rather excited.

it would be fantastic but the way things are going better imagining that we will have fast trips

> 2535411476890278;10:
> it would be fantastic but the way things are going better imagining that we will have fast trips

There is definitely a lot of places in the Zeta Halo Ring that can be explored in the Halo Infinite story expansions. Just imagine how cool would it be to see a Flood Containment Facility appearing in the Halo Infinite story expansions.

At the same time, the Halo Infinite story expansions can also have side missions. Like, you can rescue UNSC Marines and ODST Troopers, while at the same time you can explore different areas on the Zeta Halo Ring.

> 2535434101253033;11:
> > 2535411476890278;10:
> > it would be fantastic but the way things are going better imagining that we will have fast trips
>
> There is definitely a lot of places in the Zeta Halo Ring that can be explored in the Halo Infinite story expansions. Just imagine how cool would it be to see a Flood Containment Facility appearing in the Halo Infinite story expansions.
>
> At the same time, the Halo Infinite story expansions can also have side missions. Like, you can rescue UNSC Marines and ODST Troopers, while at the same time you can explore different areas on the Zeta Halo Ring.

at the moment we can only imagine

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got more of the ring to explore as campaign DLCs are released, but given the floaty bits we’ve seen so far, I think the vast majority of what we get at launch is just going to be on the destroyed section.

I think being able to travel to different points using the rail system that is apart of the Halo lore for Installation 07 would be awesome. Hopefully it is at least visible if not completely useable.

> 2533274852319616;3:
> You could probably call in a pelican and get wherever you’re going faster.

more than likely a teleport system y’know how forerunners love their teleporters.

I think this would be way cooler than the pelican thats being suggested. But I have a feeling we are only going to be seeing the pelican. Maybe if its not on there they can add in a future update

I’d hope so, since halo CE, I’m iching for ring exploration. Halo Wars 2 was the last to show off the ark ,and the instalion 04-C ring at the end of the game, I’d love to expore it, especially go from top to bottom of the ring depending on your reltive view

I’m going to be exploring every possible place on the ring, and I want to actually fall off the ring, as 343 mentioned was possible.