Will we see more fire based weapons in H4?

If this is a forerunner planet we are on will we see more fire based weapons that forerunners used to combat the flood? I’d like to see this, personally.

Forgive me for answering your question with another question - would you like to see a small flamethrower for a primary weapon in Halo 4 or would you prefer it as more of a turret? I would like both so yes, I do want and think the flamethrower will make a return of some kind.

[deleted]

> Forgive me for answering your question with another question - would you like to see a small flamethrower for a primary weapon in Halo 4 or would you prefer it as more of a turret? I would like both so yes, I do want and think the flamethrower will make a return of some kind.

Yeah, that’d be cool. A short range flamethrower, similar to the AR

I just miss the flamethrower. I would love it if it returned.

I would like to see the Flamethrower return, though it caused lag. I would love to see the Flame Grenades return, they were great!

Forerunners technically did not use fire to combat the Flood, an advanced civilization would not use such unpredictable and uncontrollable energy.

I apologise for not properly responding to your query but I thought that I should point this out.

I can not specifically think of a decent design but to be honest I simply preferred the incendiary grenades…

> I would like to see the Flamethrower return. I would love to see the Flame Grenades return, they were great!

This.

I was hoping that spike grenades make a come back, but I have a feeling that we wont be seeing any Brutes. If the flame nade takes up the 3rd slot, than I wonder what the new 4th grenade will be?

It may likely be an Emp nade.

Fire, FIRE!!!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100516070523/uncyclopedia/images/2/2a/Beavis-fire.gif

Seriously though, I’d love to see the return of the flamethrower and flame grenade. Though something new with flames involved in a weapon would be welcome as well.

I hope i will finally be able to say my catchphrase ‘BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!’

The Forerunners didn’t use fire based weaponry, they’re way more advanced than that.