WILL WE PLAY ARBITER LIKE IN HALO 2

We know that we will be playing Locke and Master chief in Halo 5 Guardians Campaign but, i would also like to play as the Arbiter like in Halo 2 for some portion of the campaign. Having all 3 main characters playable would be amazing and, seing again that purple arby hud how it would look on Xbox One lol.

I don’t know, I haven’t played the game.

I certainly hope so…

It would be great if we could, always enjoyed playing as the Arbiter.

Probably not, seeing how Locke has his own team of four and Chief has Blue Team, the Arbiter is out of the equation.

I hope they’ll give as much focus as they can to the new characters. If you just keep rehashing the old favorites you’re never going get any new ones. And you’ll just end up walking the same old tracks as a result. If all goes well with Halo 5 people will be asking the exact same thing about Locke when Halo 7 draws near.

If Arbiter is going to be playable, it’s unlikely to be any major segment of the game. Though you will get to use his personal sword Prophets’ Bane at some point during the campaign, so that might imply something.

It’s obvious that we’ll play as locke and master chief. I don’t think we will get to play an additional third role. Would be too much for my taste. We will probably see him along with locke/chief unplayable though. (or only on coop)

Ahhh…I don’t think so. I think Chief and Locke will be playable but Arbiter will be a support just like in Halo 3.

It would be superb to play him for at least one level. But like others said, it’s pretty doubtful it will happen.

Unlikely.

If they are sticking with the 4 person teams it is completely possible for Arbiter to have his own. Rtas would obviously be part of that team but also the 2 playable elites from Halo 3 that you got from coop. I’m not too familiar with all the sangheili lore but there could also be more significant sangheili that could be a part of Thel’s team…

> 2533274859630784;5:
> Probably not, seeing how Locke has his own team of four and Chief has Blue Team, the Arbiter is out of the equation.

I know we probably won’t, but in the prologue of Halo 2A Arbiter had R’tas Vadum and two other elites with him on the lich

Maybe the Arbiter will feature in a Spartan Ops mode. They would change the name of course. I always enjoyed playing as Arby.