Will we get a Halo 4 beta?

will halo Anniversary include a halo 4 beta some time next year because so far this is reminding me of e3 2009 when halo 3 odst gameplay was shown and then the first halo reach trailer was announced.

Could be who knows but i dont think we will know untill E3 2012 :frowning:

Or halo fest

I just hope they dont skrew up like Bungie did, the beta was great and when everybody was expecting a great multiplayer, it sucked, so please 343, make a great beta(if you are doing one) and make a even better game

Personally, I’d put this under the “Multiplayer” section of the forum.

OT: People have gotten used to the trend of having a public Halo beta since Halo 3, so, it wouldn’t be that hard to imagine 343 doing so. Definitely with how they’ve been listening to the forums so much.

> I just hope they dont skrew up like Bungie did, the beta was great and when everybody was expecting a great multiplayer, it sucked, so please 343, make a great beta(if you are doing one) and make a even better game

I didn’t get to play the beta much, but what was different between that and the final game. I didn’t notice many differences. And I love Reach.

> > I just hope they dont skrew up like Bungie did, the beta was great and when everybody was expecting a great multiplayer, it sucked, so please 343, make a great beta(if you are doing one) and make a even better game
>
> I didn’t get to play the beta much, but what was different between that and the final game. I didn’t notice many differences. And I love Reach.

OT:I agree. I played the beta briefly at my friend’s house and it was great! What was wrong with the game itself?

IT: I think the beta will be around mid 2012. That way, it will give 343 industries just enough time to make a good beta, and work out any kinks in it. I am looking forward to it.

343i isn’t Bungie, so nothing can be completely guaranteed, but I wouldn’t rule it out. The Betas have been a successful endeavor for the previous Halo games, I don’t see why 343i wouldn’t do one. If an announcement is going to happen, it will probably occur at Halo Fest, if anything. Personally, I wouldn’t be opposed to a Beta :slight_smile:

We don’t know for sure yet, but it’s possible.

maby we will get an announcement at pax

> will halo Anniversary include a halo 4 beta some time next year because so far this is reminding me of e3 2009 when halo 3 odst gameplay was shown and then the first halo reach trailer was announced.

Mabye in halo anniverseriay 343 could announce at halo feastand the beta could come around mid 2012 which would push the sales really high, 343 if you are reading please do this alot of people will buy the game and push away cod and battlefield.

I bet you 100 bucks we get it with Halo CEA. It only makes sense, and will hype the game more.

> I just hope they dont skrew up like Bungie did, the beta was great and when everybody was expecting a great multiplayer, it sucked, so please 343, make a great beta(if you are doing one) and make a even better game

LOL dude besides the actual glitches, the reach beta was soooo good! Beta Invasion was the SH*T! I was soo pissed it didnt stay the same it was like de-evolution :frowning: Note to 343 its ok if weapons spawn on the actual wall weapon holder it was made for a reason…not every gun has to be laying on the ground lol

P.S. not every game type has to be Red vs Blue either, Beta Invasion I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

Honestly I could care less as long as the final game turns out to be awesome. It is Halo after all.

> > I just hope they dont skrew up like Bungie did, the beta was great and when everybody was expecting a great multiplayer, it sucked, so please 343, make a great beta(if you are doing one) and make a even better game
>
> I didn’t get to play the beta much, but what was different between that and the final game. I didn’t notice many differences. And I love Reach.

Agreed. The only thing that was better in the Beta was the Focus Rifle. My nickname for it in the Beta was the Flyswatter due to it destroying jetpackers. In the final game it’s pointless to even use the thing.

I think they might announce at Halofest that CEA will feature access to the Halo 4 multiplayer beta, and that it’ll take place in May, like the Halo Reach and GoW3 betas.

I’m pretty certain we’ll see a Halo 4 beta next year. It’ll probably be bundled with some game or even be accessible on the Halo Anniversary disc. My money is on a sign up list, presumably next summer.

I just hope 343 makes a beta with at least 1 campain mission and some/a lot multiplayer mapsto ply so u don’t get bored of just multiplayer :confused: