Will we ever get more Blitz maps??

I mean even 1 new map would be nice, something a bit larger and bases spread out a little more. I know the mode is designed to be a quick mode, but surely they can come up with at least one or two new maps for this mode. It is the only mode that has a monetary aspect to it, so for folks spending money on Blitz cards, shouldn’t the devs at least provide 1 additional map?

Probably not

> 2533274818651339;2:
> Probably not

This. Unfortunately.

The reason we won’t get any new Blitz maps is because it messes with 343 Balance map philosophe’. In other words where ever you place your units they won’t have an advantage. Which is odd because I’m sure the ridge between B and C did just that.

wouldn’t mind a map shaped like a pyramid, thought of it as either 3 points in a triangle or 4 points one in each corner of the map with 1 in the middle, each team are pretty much guaranteed a point or 2 (depending) while a point would be left for open war

> 2533274969455749;4:
> The reason we won’t get any new Blitz maps is because it messes with 343 Balance map philosophe’. In other words where ever you place your units they won’t have an advantage. Which is odd because I’m sure the ridge between B and C did just that.

The ridges are for strategic take overs. People don’t realize that this game type is all about using your surroundings to your advantage. Fighting on a point is cool but having units on any ridge is sorta like a double edged sword. On one hand you have units on the ridge, you get vision on different points and you’re able to have some units cover you while you’re fighting on the actual point with the enemy but if you aren’t careful they can be taken out pretty easily because it forces you to spread yourself thin. Without those ridges units such as Kodiaks, locusts, and blisterbacks wouldn’t have a place in the game mode at all. Units beneath the ridge cannot attack units on top of the ridge unless you have an air unit. Coming out with a new map that’s as balanced as the one we have now is pretty tricky. I feel like one of two things would happen if more maps came out. Either the map will come out unbalanced because they tried to make something entirely different or the map will come out too similar. Either way no one will be happy. No one wants a broken map and no one wants a similar design. Maybe there’s something in the works for blitz but I doubt it’s a new map. They haven’t forgotten about us blitz players, they did come out with some new skins (I feel like they are too dark though) and I’m sure a balance update is in the works for blitz but there’s just so much precedence over death match right now their priorities aren’t focused on blitz. Also it’s only a matter of time till people finish up enough challenges and everyone will be on an equal competitive playing field (level 6 cards). I see new names on the champion leaderboards every season and new people are always telling me how card levels are irrelevant once you make it to level 6. Oh and btw the ridge between b and c is there because the deba wanted a little more flexibility in strat. The strats are AB,BC, and AC. AC is a little more difficult to hold onto but it usually happens when you’re getting thrown out of B and you already have A or C. For example if you’re holding BC and you’re getting overwhelmed at B you can pull back to zone A and when they’re making their move to take you out on A you can have a squad of units go to zone B from the units you had up on C and BOOM while they’re fighting you on A you have 2 points again. This game type is pretty awesome

> 2533274969455749;4:
> The reason we won’t get any new Blitz maps is because it messes with 343 Balance map philosophe’. In other words where ever you place your units they won’t have an advantage. Which is odd because I’m sure the ridge between B and C did just that.

The team that holds B and C which they are OP positions, has access to 3 energy crates and the team that holds A and/or B has 5 crates.
I can’t believe that is so difficult for a different balanced map to be created. Due to the monetary nature of the mode that map should already existed.

> 2533274817051955;7:
> > 2533274969455749;4:
> > The reason we won’t get any new Blitz maps is because it messes with 343 Balance map philosophe’. In other words where ever you place your units they won’t have an advantage. Which is odd because I’m sure the ridge between B and C did just that.
>
> The team that holds B and C which they are OP positions, has access to 3 energy crates and the team that holds A and/or B has 5 crates.
> I can’t believe that is so difficult for a different balanced map to be created. Due to the monetary nature of the mode that map should already existed.

That’s sort of my point. 343 say it’s because they want an equal balanced map. We’ll fine but we are the customers and at the end of the day they could make a Blitz maps if they wanted to but I think it’s because they’d have to give them away and would loose out.