WILL WE EVER GET GRENADE VARIANTS?

• New splinter,frag,and plasma? or unsc types of grenades ? Some kind of grenade variant ? Just wondering. Like a plasma grenade that explodes in a rising cluster something that could easily destroy a scout warthog or badly damage an oni scout hog. Maybe the return of splinter grenades…Or a vortex grenade ? More grenades for warzone ?

NO. Why? Because we already have three.

I’ve thought about how equipment could be used in Halo 5. Think of this: a watered down bubble shield that was just a grenade. You throw it on the ground just like the Halo 3 teaser trailer and the shield comes out. It would act as a defensive grenade instead of offensive and would create some pretty glorious encounters with Halo 5’s mechanics.

I’d like spike and incendiary grenades again!!

> 2533274819935677;3:
> I’ve thought about how equipment could be used in Halo 5. Think of this: a watered down bubble shield that was just a grenade. You throw it on the ground just like the Halo 3 teaser trailer and the shield comes out. It would act as a defensive grenade instead of offensive and would create some pretty glorious encounters with Halo 5’s mechanics.

That sounds interesting…

The more variety, the better IMO. Bring on all your proposed grenade variants.

> 2533274819935677;3:
> I’ve thought about how equipment could be used in Halo 5. Think of this: a watered down bubble shield that was just a grenade. You throw it on the ground just like the Halo 3 teaser trailer and the shield comes out. It would act as a defensive grenade instead of offensive and would create some pretty glorious encounters with Halo 5’s mechanics.

That could work pretty well as 343i has actually added in counter weapons/abilities in the game as it is. It would just give it another layer in my opinion.

A freeze grenade…or some type of gas grenade would be cool

> 2533274950478805;2:
> NO. Why? Because we already have three.

More grenades are always better.

> 2533274798140840;4:
> I’d like spike and incendiary grenades again!!

+1 on the incendiary grenade. MAN that thing was fun. And the flamethrower on Construct for that matter…