Will we ever get Flames in Halo 3?

I’m wondering if after 343 will take control, they plan to give us flames in Halo 3, like Bungie is doing for Eternal AE and Bungie nameplate in Halo: Reach.
It’s still a good game (the best Halo so far), and people still play it. I would really like to play it again with that cool, or should I say hot, Bungie chest!

That would be pretty cool if they did, but the name of that chestpiece itself is “Bungie”, so I don’t know if they’ll be able to do that.

I didn’t know 343 was getting control of Halo 3 as well. I thought that was always Bungie’s.

343i now owns the Halo ip, I believe this means that they can support (or destroy) any part of the Halo universe included in that ip, including Halo 3.

> I didn’t know 343 was getting control of Halo 3 as well. I thought that was always Bungie’s.

343 is taking control of the entire Halo brand, so they can do whatever they want. Including giving us flames!!!

> That would be pretty cool if they did, but the name of that chestpiece itself is “Bungie”, so I don’t know if they’ll be able to do that.

They’ll be in control of servers and everything, they can do that. It would be a nice present by Bungie now, and if they don’t, a nice present by 343.

Why go back and support something that was released over 3 years ago when 343 is moving forward?

> Why go back and support something that was released over 3 years ago when 343 is moving forward?

I personally wouldn’t call allowing us to access Bungie Flames “support” for Halo 3, and even so, support it because it’s the second-most popular game of the franchise on Xbox LIVE, despite its age.

> > Why go back and support something that was released over 3 years ago when 343 is moving forward?
>
> I personally wouldn’t call allowing us to access Bungie Flames “support” for Halo 3, and even so, support it because it’s the second-most popular game of the franchise on Xbox LIVE, despite its age.

Support? It may take max. 15 minutes to unlock the flames for everyone, and they’ll make us happy forever! And it’s still in the top ten of the most played games on Xbox Live, what about that? If Bungie doesn’t give us flames, 343 should.