Will we be on Zeta Halo only?

Something I’ve been pondering is if we will be on Zeta Halo for the entire campaign? If Infinite is the next decade of Halo do you think at some point we will move away from Zeta Halo and visit different worlds? I would really hope so as the Halo universe is so vast.

For the Infinite campaign, I’m guessing probably so. However, that’s just the base campaign.

When they say Infinite will be a “platform” for the next 10 years of Halo, it sounds to me like they mean it’ll be MCC 2.0, with every subsequent Halo game releasing as part of a new “collection” with Infinite as the first release, like what they did with the PC port of the MCC. Even if Infinite only takes place on that ring, I’m sure any subsequent games would move outside of Zeta Halo.

> 2533274829432487;1:
> Something I’ve been pondering is if we will be on Zeta Halo for the entire campaign? If Infinite is the next decade of Halo do you think at some point we will move away from Zeta Halo and visit different worlds? I would really hope so as the Halo universe is so vast.

Alanah Pearce has asked 343i if we would be able to visit other worlds in Halo Infinite, to which they responded that they “would like to keep some secrets” wink-wink. I think we can safeley assume that we won’t spend the next ten years exclusively on the Zeta Halo.

With all the emphasis on Installation 07 (Zeta Halo) and the fact 343 is taking a more classic approach with Halo Infinite, it’s safe to assume they’re keeping it within the confines of that area. Halo Combat Evolved did it with no complaints on Installation 04, plus Halo Infinite is said to have a “massive landscape” with extensive exploration throughout the ring so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.