Will we be able to party up?

Something I hated in the MCC is the fact that you can’t party up after a match. Not sure if it was like that in Halo 4 or not, I forgot.
Sorry if it’s old news or not, but does anyone know if we’ll be able to party up after a match in matchmaking?

I forgot about this option! I sure hope so, it was great way of making new friends!

> 2533274793616507;1:
> Something I hated in the MCC is the fact that you can’t party up after a match. Not sure if it was like that in Halo 4 or not, I forgot.
> Sorry if it’s old news or not, but does anyone know if we’ll be able to party up after a match in matchmaking?

It was REMOVED from MCC because it broke the game even worse than it currently is.

And as I hit enter. I think the party up wasn’t what was removed. it was the auto-re-queue that was removed.

Sure hope so.

It was weird not having it in MCC. Though I guess it was a keystone of functional matchmaking in that collection, oddly enough.

I hope so!

Please, I really hope so!!! I get so annoyed by the fact I don’t have an option to party up other players.

Two things can happen in a post-game lobby:

1. Your brothers-in-arms become new friends.
  2. The other team trash-talks because you won.

And I love both ! I’m sure it will be included in Halo 5 !

Yes, it was taken out of mcc due to mm problems, but I would like to see it return.

> 2533274817907732;7:
> Two things can happen in a post-game lobby:
> 1. Your brothers-in-arms become new friends.
> 2. The other team trash-talks because you won.
>
> And I love both ! I’m sure it will be included in Halo 5 !

This^

I will admit, the party up system in Halo 3 made it much easier to play with the people you were just randomly teamed up with, especially on Xbox One’s current UI, it takes forever a good amount of time to invite someone, both on and off of your friends list. I hope it makes a return, but I think it may have been forgotten, can’t be sure though,

> 2533274817907732;7:
> Two things can happen in a post-game lobby:
> 1. Your brothers-in-arms become new friends.
> 2. The other team trash-talks because you won.
>
> And I love both ! I’m sure it will be included in Halo 5 !

Haha some of the best memories I have are of those post game lobbies. I really hope they do make a comeback. Otherwise, Halo 5 will get real old for me fast like the MCC did.