Will Troy Baker play a significant role in Halo 5?

He is in EVERY tripple A game. Do you think he will be in Halo 5: G? Which is easily one of the biggest game of 2015.

I hope so because that can bring a lot of Troy Baker fans into the Halo fanbase, and increase sales… maybe?
Maybe Troy Baker will voice a new character in Halo 5: G’s campaign that we have yet to meet?

Well he was “Additional Voices” in Halo 4 so maybe he’ll be back and do something.

> 2533274811493831;2:
> Well he was “Additional Voices” in Halo 4 so maybe he’ll be back and do something.

I wonder WHICH voice he did in Halo 4, “additional voices” is so vague. Maybe he voiced a Marine?

I think Troy Bakers voice is all too common already. Halo doesn’t need people who are famous for other games. Master Chief wasn’t cast by a guy with the resume of the millennium, but we all love Steve Downs. I was even annoyed when Sarah Palmers voice actor (yes I know, femshep and I don’t care) was the voice of one of the hunt the truth characters. I’d rather not have Sarah Palmer exact voice, but with a fake accent. Hell, get real people with accents, why not?

> 2533274882999606;4:
> I think Troy Bakers voice is all too common already. Halo doesn’t need people who are famous for other games. Master Chief wasn’t cast by a guy with the resume of the millennium, but we all love Steve Downs. I was even annoyed when Sarah Palmers voice actor (yes I know, femshep and I don’t care) was the voice of one of the hunt the truth characters. I’d rather not have Sarah Palmer exact voice, but with a fake accent. Hell, get real people with accents, why not?

You must be pissed Jen Taylor voiced Princess Peach then. :slight_smile:

We should bring Keith David in. He has an impressive voice. He could be an elite or some other important character.
Now speaking seriously, if we don’t get to the point where we have Nolan North, it’s okay for me. I have nothing against him, but he is in every game out there.

> 2533274859630784;6:
> We should bring Keith David in. He has an impressive voice. He could be an elite or some other important character.
> Now speaking seriously, if we don’t get to the point where we have Nolan North, it’s okay for me. I have nothing against him, but he is in every game out there.

Funny you should say that…Nolan North voiced a few Marines in Halo 3, Romeo in Halo 3: ODST and Sergeant Forge in Halo Wars.

Basically we’ve already been there and done that.

> 2533274882999606;4:
> I think Troy Bakers voice is all too common already. Halo doesn’t need people who are famous for other games. Master Chief wasn’t cast by a guy with the resume of the millennium, but we all love Steve Downs. I was even annoyed when Sarah Palmers voice actor (yes I know, femshep and I don’t care) was the voice of one of the hunt the truth characters. I’d rather not have Sarah Palmer exact voice, but with a fake accent. Hell, get real people with accents, why not?

Jennifer Hale did a nice English accent in Bioshock Infinite, I thought … but then again, I’m no expert. I was just surprised when I discovered it was an American.

I am so very tired of jennifer hale. Bastila forever, but I tend to hate all her other roles. And the fandumb that sprouts up because of it. cough, mass effect, cough

Troy bakers pretty and all, but like nolan north and steve blum (When he does his random enemy voice) I’m tired of seeing him. Sorta ruins the illusion when this guy sounds exactly like this guy.

But I’m sure if he is in the game, which is statistically very likely, he’ll be fine.

> 2533274800819799;9:
> I am so very tired of jennifer hale. Bastila forever, but I tend to hate all her other roles. And the fandumb that sprouts up because of it. cough, mass effect, cough
>
> Troy bakers pretty and all, but like nolan north and steve blum (When he does his random enemy voice) I’m tired of seeing him. Sorta ruins the illusion when this guy sounds exactly like this guy.
>
> But I’m sure if he is in the game, which is statistically very likely, he’ll be fine.

Troy Baker looks disturbingly handsome.

I want Michael Ironside to play a character in H5G. He’d make an ultra-intimidating character.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> > 2533274882999606;4:
> > I think Troy Bakers voice is all too common already. Halo doesn’t need people who are famous for other games. Master Chief wasn’t cast by a guy with the resume of the millennium, but we all love Steve Downs. I was even annoyed when Sarah Palmers voice actor (yes I know, femshep and I don’t care) was the voice of one of the hunt the truth characters. I’d rather not have Sarah Palmer exact voice, but with a fake accent. Hell, get real people with accents, why not?
>
>
> You must be pissed Jen Taylor voiced Princess Peach then. :slight_smile:

Wait, really? I never knew this. Huh. The more ya know.

I wouldn’t mind Troy Baker in Halo 5, he is quite popular. But only if he does his Joker voice for when Roland goes rampant.

And on the topic of voice acting, if the Gravemind returns I want Morgan Freeman to voice him.

> 2533275034118914;11:
> I want Michael Ironside to play a character in H5G. He’d make an ultra-intimidating character.

Aww man that’d be awesome!

> 2535462879825350;7:
> > 2533274859630784;6:
> > We should bring Keith David in. He has an impressive voice. He could be an elite or some other important character.
> > Now speaking seriously, if we don’t get to the point where we have Nolan North, it’s okay for me. I have nothing against him, but he is in every game out there.
>
>
> Funny you should say that…Nolan North voiced a few Marines in Halo 3, Romeo in Halo 3: ODST and Sergeant Forge in Halo Wars.
>
> Basically we’ve already been there and done that.

Funny they should mention Keith David. He’s the voice of the Arbiter…

I’m just waiting for the obligatory Steve Blum voice.

> 2533274859630784;6:
> We should bring Keith David in. He has an impressive voice. He could be an elite or some other important character.
> Now speaking seriously, if we don’t get to the point where we have Nolan North, it’s okay for me. I have nothing against him, but he is in every game out there.

If you didn’t know, he is already on the franchise. You know the arbiter?

Lol its funny how many people are suggesting voice actors that have been in halo for years.

Yes, he’s replacing Steve as Master Chief and Jeff as the announcer. /s

Troy Baker is in everything.

Troy Baker is in Halo 4.

Troy Baker is the Master Chief.

Troy Baker is Cortana.

Troy Baker is you.

Troy Baker is me.

Troy Baker is love.

Troy Baker is life.

All hail Troy Baker, our lord and saviour.

> 2533274974457747;12:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> > > 2533274882999606;4:
> > > I think Troy Bakers voice is all too common already. Halo doesn’t need people who are famous for other games. Master Chief wasn’t cast by a guy with the resume of the millennium, but we all love Steve Downs. I was even annoyed when Sarah Palmers voice actor (yes I know, femshep and I don’t care) was the voice of one of the hunt the truth characters. I’d rather not have Sarah Palmer exact voice, but with a fake accent. Hell, get real people with accents, why not?
> >
> >
> > You must be pissed Jen Taylor voiced Princess Peach then. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Wait, really? I never knew this. Huh. The more ya know.
>
> I wouldn’t mind Troy Baker in Halo 5, he is quite popular. But only if he does his Joker voice for when Roland goes rampant.
>
> And on the topic of voice acting, if the Gravemind returns I want Morgan Freeman to voice him.

Morgan Freeman? My voice is deep too, ya know