will this game be made for casual gamers only

will this game be made for casual gamers only like reach?
Or will they put something in the game for competitive players?

Someones starting a flame war.

> Someones starting a flame war.

I’m starting anything I’m just asking a question

> Someones starting a flame war.

… Those who seek war will inevitably find it…

yeah but this topic has been discussed many many times with horrible results. And in brining this up again is putting fuel on the fire.

This game will be filled exuberant joy for gamers around the world. It will bring everyone together in harmony and maybe even bring peace to the corrupt world. LONG LIVE HALO 4!

It’s made for Halo fans.

> > Someones starting a flame war.
>
> … Those who seek war will inevitably find it…

Hmmmmm, sounds like something you’ve been doing.

Any ways…
If Halo 4 is being made for casuals only, does that mean that people will stop complaining about anything and everything!?

Halo 4 is turning out to be the perfect game imo.
It’s being designed for everyone.
Not casuals, not competitive players, everyone.

• III P u r 3 III -

> Halo 4 is turning out to be the perfect game imo.
> It’s being designed for everyone.
> Not casuals, not competitive players, everyone.
>
> - III P u r 3 III -

You speak the truth.

I was just about to say “NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN”, but you made it in a good way, it’s just a doubt, not another “THIS GAME WILL SUCK. BLAH BLAH BLAH. DUMB ARGUMENTS. HALO4 WILL SUCK. ZOMG” -take note, trolls!.

Now on topic:

We don’t know if this game would be for the casuals or not. Well, by seeing some things:

1. Frankie said that they want to do the game more “comfortable” for the new (not noobs, have respect) players…

2. …but at the same time, they want to make the game more good for the classic veteran players and the proffesionals.

3. Dudes from MLG have tested the game in it’s beta state and all said that the game feels great, they didn’t have not much to argue (I think that nothing) and all said that “feels like Halo”.

4. We didn’t have seen Infinity’s (MM) gameplay. Yeah, we have seen clips, but just clips. We didn’t have seen a full match on those maps (maybe for E3?).

At this time I feel like both. They are making to be like the Classic Halo (Competitive) and for the new players (Casual/Competitive).

TL;DR: For everyone. :smiley:

Yep probably for the casuals… yet again COD style MM wins!

> > > Someones starting a flame war.
> >
> > … Those who seek war will inevitably find it…
>
> Hmmmmm, sounds like something you’ve been doing.
>
>
> Any ways…
> If Halo 4 is being made for casuals only, does that mean that people will stop complaining about anything and everything!?

Take shoe out of mouth before you say anything else… you might choke.

> > > > Someones starting a flame war.
> > >
> > > … Those who seek war will inevitably find it…
> >
> > Hmmmmm, sounds like something you’ve been doing.
> >
> >
> > Any ways…
> > If Halo 4 is being made for casuals only, does that mean that people will stop complaining about anything and everything!?
>
> Take shoe out of mouth before you say anything else… you might choke.

Oh now, aren’t we just so cleaver?

looks like its strictly for casuals, but don’t let the fanboys hear that, apparently they think copying CoD’s systems is actually innovative, because if they didn’t change (copy someone else) then the game would be stale

lol

I find this amusing.

> Yep probably for the casuals… yet again COD style MM wins!

Well if Halo 4 doesn’t end up tickling your fancy you don’t have to buy it and Halo CE and 2 is avalible and still played online for PC.

How was Reach casual?

> looks like its strictly for casuals, but don’t let the fanboys hear that, apparently they think copying CoD’s systems is actually innovative, because if they didn’t change (copy someone else) then the game would be stale
>
> lol

I keep on hearing Halo 4 is stealing from CoD but I’d like to know what that is exactly?

1. AA’s don’t come close to functioning the same way as perks in CoD.
  2. Reach’s leveling system wasnt quite like CoDs and I’m sure Halo 4’s won’t be either.
  3. Yes Halo 4 has a loadout system with custom classes that have unlocked items. Two things though: First, 343i has stated functional and useful preset classes will exist (they don’t have that in CoD). Secondly CoD, despite what you guys think, didn’t come up with this idea.

> How was Reach casual?

Are you being serious?