Will this ever get fixed?

Is Warzone Firefight ever going to have a large update fixing all its problems?
-still can’t kill the plasma turret elites on the phantoms
-enemies still don’t look at you when firing
-you can still get sniped with a storm rifle across the map
-annoying REQ glitch (or inconvenient feature idk) where your loadouts get reset
-Urban is still unplayable because it has horrible areas for vehicle gameplay and virtually only one final round
-and much more!
It amazes me that these still haven’t been fixed. Will they ever?

> 2533274924417106;1:
> -still can’t kill the plasma turret elites on the phantoms

Out of everything you listed, this is what I want them to fix the most. I can handle everything else you said, but Phantoms shouldn’t have invincible guns and gunners. I don’t think Urban is that bad, though. To answer your question, I don’t think it’s likely that 343 is going to make any more changes to Warzone Firefight unless they decide to do another content update for Halo 5. So I wouldn’t count on it.

They’re not bugs, they’re features.

At this stage, anything that can’t be carried over into the next game won’t be fixed or otherwise addressed. I enjoy Firefight, but 343 did it’s typical rudimentary job. It is what it is and that’s a shame.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2533274924417106;1:
> > -still can’t kill the plasma turret elites on the phantoms
>
> Out of everything you listed, this is what I want them to fix the most. I can handle everything else you said, but Phantoms shouldn’t have invincible guns and gunners. I don’t think Urban is that bad, though. To answer your question, I don’t think it’s likely that 343 is going to make any more changes to Warzone Firefight unless they decide to do another content update for Halo 5. So I wouldn’t count on it.

Certain Phantoms can actually be destroyed in the same manner as Halo 3, should you get a hitmarker on them. Blast it with a bunch of Scorpion shots and it’ll eventually go down.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> Certain Phantoms can actually be destroyed in the same manner as Halo 3, should you get a hitmarker on them. Blast it with a bunch of Scorpion shots and it’ll eventually go down.

Is that right? All my time playing Warzone Firefight, and I never noticed this? I guess I’ll try keeping an eye out for hitmarkers on them, next I play

> 2533274904158628;5:
> > 2535429593088083;4:
> > Certain Phantoms can actually be destroyed in the same manner as Halo 3, should you get a hitmarker on them. Blast it with a bunch of Scorpion shots and it’ll eventually go down.
>
> Is that right? All my time playing Warzone Firefight, and I never noticed this? I guess I’ll try keeping an eye out for hitmarkers on them, next I play

The most prominent ones are on Sanctum, but they also exist in regular Warzone when they accompany the Mythic Grunt Goblin. This example on Noctus is a solid example. As a bonus, destroying the Phantoms will drop two fully-charged (and usable) Plasma Turrets.

I honestly doubt anything will be touched. I think they are kinda done with h5

Warzone Firefight is really glitchy! Also #AIhaveAimbotHacks!

The most annoying problem is the REQ glitch, need to be solved, just a simply patch, i can handle this titanium elites and sniper plasma cannon of phantoms

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2533274924417106;1:
> > -still can’t kill the plasma turret elites on the phantoms
>
> Out of everything you listed, this is what I want them to fix the most. I can handle everything else you said, but Phantoms shouldn’t have invincible guns and gunners. I don’t think Urban is that bad, though. To answer your question, I don’t think it’s likely that 343 is going to make any more changes to Warzone Firefight unless they decide to do another content update for Halo 5. So I wouldn’t count on it.

Funny how AI plasma turrets can just rake you even on heroic, yet they are practically useless for us.

Hi guys, another really annoying thing is that banshees can kill you with their plasma cannons while you are in a scorpion, without destroying the veichle. It happens to me sometimes, I just spawn a scorpion and get killed by 4-5 plasma shots of a banshee while i am driving it.

Unfortunately not it is really quite apparent they are onto the next bug filled ,glitch filled ,community disappointment ( halo 6 )

> 2535473388643231;12:
> Unfortunately not it is really quite apparent they are onto the next bug filled ,glitch filled ,community disappointment ( halo 6 )

Yup. There are a lot of issues with this this game. Issues that have been happening since the beginning. And most haven’t been fixed and probably won’t get fixed. Go back and look at older posts. Just don’t comment cause then they tell you not to bring up old topics. I think it’s cause they haven’t fixed any of those topics and they don’t want to invest the time cause they’re working on Halo 6.

I figured out an easy fix for all the glitches in this game. Go play something else…lol

> 2533274903727694;8:
> Warzone Firefight is really glitchy! Also #AIhaveAimbotHacks!

You better be thankful that their shots cannot pierce through cover…that -Yoink!- is really dangerous!

> 2533274843446007;14:
> I figured out an easy fix for all the glitches in this game. Go play something else…lol

Yeah, telling people to play something else is flat out Dumb & not needed on here thx

At least the req glitch doesn’t happen as often as it has been in the past. Still really painful when you use a a good boost. Hectic is almost beatable without them.

> 2535428779736382;16:
> > 2533274843446007;14:
> > I figured out an easy fix for all the glitches in this game. Go play something else…lol
>
> Yeah, telling people to play something else is flat out Dumb & not needed on here thx

Agreed. At least say something helpful or comment on something. No need to say stop playing the game.