Will they ship the halo 5 console after release?

Will they continue to ship the halo 5 console a little longer after initial release?

I’m sure it releases a week early Oct 20th with a digital download code.

Dsight, I think he means will they continue to sell it after the initial release.

On topic, I think they will just sell up until the release, then stop.

> 2535427295981663;1:
> Will they continue to ship the halo 5 console a little longer after initial release?

> 2533274938678576;3:
> Dsight, I think he means will they continue to sell it after the initial release.
>
> On topic, I think they will just sell up until the release, then stop.

They’ll probably sell a bit longer than release date.

Not taking any chances.

> 2533274795233660;4:
> > 2535427295981663;1:
> > Will they continue to ship the halo 5 console a little longer after initial release?
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274938678576;3:
> > Dsight, I think he means will they continue to sell it after the initial release.
> >
> > On topic, I think they will just sell up until the release, then stop.
>
>
> They’ll probably sell a bit longer than release date.

The will more then likely stop at October 27th, a week after the initial release. Then stop.

If not I guess I ca just get the chief controller it looks pretty cool.

To answer your question OP, it’s a limited edition console, which means there is a certain number of them that are actually made. The consoles might stop selling before launch, or they might continue selling months after launch. They will sell them until there aren’t any more available.

I’ve seen some LE consoles sit on store shelves for months because they over ordered. I don’t expect H5 to be any different.

> 2533274859413227;8:
> To answer your question OP, it’s a limited edition console, which means there is a certain number of them that are actually made. The consoles might stop selling before launch, or they might continue selling months after launch. They will sell them until there aren’t any more available.
>
>
> > 2533274823349602;9:
> > > 2535427295981663;7:
> > > If not I guess I ca just get the chief controller it looks pretty cool.
> >
> >
> > Is it because of christmas? Other than that you can pre order now and pay at release. A price cut is out of option, because it’s a limited edition.
>
> in hoping for Christmas.

It’ll probably sell for another month or two like most other non-nintendo LE bundles. I still see the Batman LE PS4 bundle at work.