will they bring back good connection option

Is it possible to bring back the option to select quick connection or good connection. In australia we have pretty crap internet so having the option to connect to people a bit closer to me would be a great help. I would rather wait a few minutes for a game if it had better connection

Asking this in the Matchmaking forum will get you better results. Here you are just going to get opinions on why it should/shouldn’t be around and people complaining about their connections. They might even start to blame you for their laggy games.

343 seems to be a bit more active in the Matchmaking forum, so they will be able to tell you. If you have a twitter account, bs Angel tends to be pretty active there too.

Personally I don’t have a problem with laggy matches, save for a few times of course but what can you do. That being said, I wouldn’t mind having the option to find a game faster or even closer to my region. It’s always better finding people close to you to play with, you might actually make some friends that way.