will there ever be double xp weekends?

will there ever be double xp weekends?
any word on it?

If there ever is (which I doubt), it won’t be until dew xp is over.

Probably no point considering some people have reached max rank in a month.

Double EXP? Should be.

Always made the game interesting, particularly if they paired it up with some decent playlists.

dbl exp? for what? I hit max rank in a little over 3 weeks. I havent seen exp added to my account in over 2 weeks…at least in reach you could still accumulate experience after hitting inheritor. This game offers you nothing but a stupid emblem.

Maybe down the road some time.

Why? None of you like Halo 4 and bash it as the worst game of the century (right behind ET on the Atari). So just asking about this contradicts said opinion about this so called horrible game.

if they raise the rank cap to 1000 then maybe…

no point. i have 50 double xp games but i don’t even use them b/c there is no point leveling up quickly.

> will there ever be double xp weekends?
> any word on it?

I would imagine this, if it was to happen, would take place after the promotional double exp’s expire. It would make sense too considering Halo 4 is exp based and not credit based.

> Why? None of you like Halo 4 and bash it as the worst game of the century (right behind ET on the Atari). So just asking about this contradicts said opinion about this so called horrible game.

Perfect