Will there be spawnable AI in Halo infinte

I’m sure we’ve all seen the videos of modders spawning AI in Forge. If modders can do this with little problems, I’m sure that the entire 343 industries can do it as well. It would add more purpose to forge as well, it is really boring to play forge by yourself. It would also add more fun to multiplayer. Imagine you and your friends taking on an army of scarabs. Anyway, this is just a thought I had.

That would be awesome. I personably would like bots to be added to custom mp. Halo isn’t always the best option for my friends that are more casual. Bots would fix this

This is my #1 wish for the Halo franchise. Especially for Infinite if its gonna turn out the way I’m thinking it will.

It’d be a huge get if 343i reprioritized Firefight and brought it back in a big way by adding PvE Forge support. I think that it’s the sort of move that could seriously revitalize the entire series.

But, it’s way too soon to speculate on whether or not it will for sure be included. The fact that modders have pulled it off on PC doesn’t mean a whole lot, considering the Custom Edition PC community for Combat Evolved has been pulling of even crazier stuff than that since the mid 00’s, most of which hasn’t ever seen the light of day in official Halo releases.

It’s logistically possible, I have no doubt, but it’s almost certainly harder to implement than it seems from the outside. Certainly, making a Forge mode with all that capability and mapping it onto an Xbox controller UI isn’t a lovely prospect (*cough, Halo 5). I don’t see this happening unless 343i takes another look at Firefight, and for the first time in their nigh-on ten year tenure with the series, decides it’s worthy of their time and attention. I think expanding on FF is the future of the series.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274861158694;4:
> It’d be a huge get if 343i reprioritized Firefight and brought it back in a big way by adding PvE Forge support. I think that it’s the sort of move that could seriously revitalize the entire series.
>
> But, it’s way too soon to speculate on whether or not it will for sure be included. The fact that modders have pulled it off on PC doesn’t mean a whole lot, considering the Custom Edition PC community for Combat Evolved has been pulling of even crazier stuff than that since the mid 00’s, most of which hasn’t ever seen the light of day in official Halo releases.
>
> It’s logistically possible, I have no doubt, but it’s almost certainly harder to implement than it seems from the outside. Certainly, making a Forge mode with all that capability and mapping it onto an Xbox controller UI isn’t a lovely prospect (*cough, Halo 5). I don’t see this happening unless 343i takes another look at Firefight, and for the first time in their nigh-on ten year tenure with the series, decides it’s worthy of their time and attention. I think expanding on FF is the future of the series.

I was not talking about PC however, modders such as Gamecheat13 have successfully done it on a JTAG RGH XBOX

As in a modded Xbox? I can believe that, too, but that’s still a very different matter than making it a common feature on a stock game. The amount of PC interfacing required to hombrew consoles means that in some ways its even more complicated than the straight PC modding scene. Take that all with a grain of salt, it’s not firsthand knowledge (I’ve had friends in that scene but haven’t ever participated myself) and I’m happy to receive correction on any points of error.

Again, I don’t think it’s at all impossible. But unless Firefight becomes a major priority, I doubt we’ll see it happen. It just strikes me as something that’ll be too far out of the way for 343i to spend the time and attention on unless it’s part of a broader push for revitalization of Halo PvE. Multi-player Bots being another matter entirely; and one that I’m not nearly as informed on (again, admitting fully that I’m not extremely informed on PvE/Modding scene/ etc.).

I want it to happen, personally. I just think it’s too soon to say with any degree of evidenciary support or confidence whatsoever that it’s likely to. Odds are 343i tosses us PvE enthusiasts the Warzone FF bone and tells us it’s the best thing ever again.

It would certainly be nice to have spawnable AI. But people have been asking for this for years, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up,

> 2535443374981567;1:
> I’m sure we’ve all seen the videos of modders spawning AI in Forge. If modders can do this with little problems, I’m sure that the entire 343 industries can do it as well. It would add more purpose to forge as well, it is really boring to play forge by yourself. It would also add more fun to multiplayer. Imagine you and your friends taking on an army of scarabs. Anyway, this is just a thought I had.

I hope so, but probably not going to happen, just saying.

Imagine that, almost like forging a firefight map

That had it in 007 Nightfire what was a sixth gen game so they should be able to be if they have the time

> 2535443374981567;1:
> I’m sure we’ve all seen the videos of modders spawning AI in Forge. If modders can do this with little problems, I’m sure that the entire 343 industries can do it as well. It would add more purpose to forge as well, it is really boring to play forge by yourself. It would also add more fun to multiplayer. Imagine you and your friends taking on an army of scarabs. Anyway, this is just a thought I had.

Thats my biggest wish for halo infinite forge.

> 2535453809720436;11:
> > 2535443374981567;1:
> > I’m sure we’ve all seen the videos of modders spawning AI in Forge. If modders can do this with little problems, I’m sure that the entire 343 industries can do it as well. It would add more purpose to forge as well, it is really boring to play forge by yourself. It would also add more fun to multiplayer. Imagine you and your friends taking on an army of scarabs. Anyway, this is just a thought I had.
>
> Thats my biggest wish for halo infinite forge.

mine too.
i always wanted a jackal as friend.
i would line them all up to see how many i can kill with one sniper bullet

Reminds me of Doom 2016 snapmap which had spawn able ai that had simple to change scripting and nav paths that were fun to mess with even though most of the map structures were prefab, it would be interesting for something like this to be implemented in forge but with more freedom, even though H5’s seemed complicated it was fun to mess with especially object movement