Will there be ranked system lvl 1 to 50 in halo 4? up to 32 players?

I wanted to know if anyone know if there will be ranked system in halo 4 like it was in halo 2 and 3. I hope so.

Another question, will we be able to play up to 32 players online instead of 16?

Will there be custom search game where we can join random people games for fun.

Thanks!

We do not know the answers to any of those questions yet.

However the second one is likely to be increased from 16 because Bungie contemplated raising the players, but backed out. 343 will probably try and increase it at least a little.

If 343 truly listens to the feedback they receive, we’ll surely get a 1-50 ranking system in Halo 4. And I think they do, so I’m definitely optimistic about this.

The Halo 3 ranking system was broken. Second accounters everywhere and rank locking. I remember I won over fifteen games in the row, didn’t rank up. Lost one, ranked down.

It should just be: win three games in a row rank up. A loss minuses two games which you won.

That way you would have to win 150 games in a row to reach the highest rank. You would have to win more games than you lost (by a fair amount).

IMO, it should be a 1-100 ranking system.

Maybe. I remember getting stuck at like 44 or something. I never reached brig.

> IMO, it should be a 1-100 ranking system.

I may be in love, I suggested this ages ago, people listen. Thank god.

Bro don’t sweat it I was joking about the love part.

but yes, 1 - 100!

…and for the kid above, Halo 3 was not broken, It was amazing.

It was totally broken.

It only worked well for second accouters. In theory it was a good idea, but it was abused beyond belief. Taking the same idea and improving it would work. Halo Reach’s arena ranking system was terrible, not even as good as Halo 3’s.

Also what is with calling me a ‘kid’? I am old enough to buy the Halo games, and as you have to be 17+ it means legally I am not a minor.

Anyway, I think we can all agree that Halo 2 had the best ranking system (as far as I remember, but it has been a while since I last played it, so I may be wrong).

> It was totally broken.
>
> It only worked well for second accouters. In theory it was a good idea, but it was abused beyond belief. Taking the same idea and improving it would work. Halo Reach’s arena ranking system was terrible, not even as good as Halo 3’s.
>
> Also what is with calling me a ‘kid’? I am old enough to buy the Halo games, and as you have to be 17+ it means legally I am not a minor.
>
> Anyway, I think we can all agree that Halo 2 had the best ranking system (as far as I remember, but it has been a while since I last played it, so I may be wrong).

Dude I tell you what, I teach you to get good at Halo and I won’t hear another complaint. When your a 45 - 50 then you just don’t care. Because you actually get matched fairly.

If someone can’t get a 50 on their first try then that’s fine. Creating a new account is fine, Soon they will be stuck at the same level again. That’s good because the best players get acknowledged and respected for hardwork and perseverance. .and Halo 3’s TU banned de-rankers. and besides I encounter two in my entire Halo career.

> > IMO, it should be a 1-100 ranking system.
>
> I may be in love, I suggested this ages ago, people listen. Thank god.
>
> Bro don’t sweat it I was joking about the love part.
>
> but yes, 1 - 100!
>
> …and for the kid above, Halo 3 was not broken, It was amazing.

Lol, yeah I first read the idea of a 1-100 ranking system from a thread you started and I thought that it was a fantastic idea.

As long as they create a way to discourage deranking, I’m fine with a 1-50 ranking system. It was really annoying being a win away from getting a rank and ending up on a team with a deranker.

> As long as they create a way to discourage deranking, I’m fine with a 1-50 ranking system. It was really annoying being a win away from getting a rank and ending up on a team with a deranker.

Here you go:

Reset everyone’s playlist skill but not highest skill every three months, like arena seasons,

Deranking and account smurfing is pointless. As at the start of a new season you can try again.

> IMO, it should be a 1-100 ranking system.

^ this, and also, I hope they increase the player cap.

> > IMO, it should be a 1-100 ranking system.
>
> ^ this, and also, I hope they increase the player cap.

This is what time I should come online, Intelligent people are here.

I would like to see a true skill ranking system used for matchmaking that works in the background and is not visable. In halo 2 it was very common for people to suicide non stop to boost. Halo 2 and 3 both had problems with people wining to teammates for losing the game, causing them to level down. Halo reach doesn’t seem to regard skill at all, and full teams just wipe the floor with people not in a party. It’s annoying for the dominated team, and boring for the full party team with kill ratios of 2-5 kills for a death. I have been on both sides of dominated games, and they are too annoying and last too long.

Bottom line, I want a hidden true skill system and matchmade games that end with an obvious winner (high leading scores).

> I would like to see a true skill ranking system used for matchmaking that works in the background and is not visable. In halo 2 it was very common for people to suicide non stop to boost. Halo 2 and 3 both had problems with people wining to teammates for losing the game, causing them to level down. Halo reach doesn’t seem to regard skill at all, and full teams just wipe the floor with people not in a party. It’s annoying for the dominated team, and boring for the full party team with kill ratios of 2-5 kills for a death. I have been on both sides of dominated games, and they are too annoying and last too long.
>
> Bottom line, I want a hidden true skill system and matchmade games that end with an obvious winner (high leading scores).

That’s what Reach has and it may as well be as bad as what comes out of a MOA after it eats bad grass.

Reach joke for you.

75th post today totals me at 250!