Will there be new stuffs in Forge?

Like, natural stuff, like more rocks, trees, and boulders? or stuffs that cab block an entrance?

I’m hoping, for when someone forges a remake, it won’t be all grey like what Reach did. D:

one of the three forge maps shown have grey pieces BUT it has significantly improved due to dynamic lighting and a new design to the forge pieces. and adding natural pieces like trees etc would be very useful it will make the map feel more alive and not as dull as reach

I wish we had Usable Appliances… Like a Refrigerator that you can Turn on/off. And If you go inside of it or you push an enemy inside it, you can turn it on, and watch them freeze to death literally. And see frost cover their body and icicle’s and ice crystals form on there body… Or an Oven or Microwave that behave the same as the fridge but you or the enemy ignite on fire after they heat up to a certain temperature… Maybe even certain things can disintegrate to ash or melt to liquid (Think the End of Terminator 2)…

This would be fun to mess around with and it would do wonders for Machinimas…

I’m still hoping pieces will have more than one skin to pick from. its pretty much confirmed not to but I’m still hopeful.

I hope it has human and covenant/storm objects, saying that, the objects on the video do look more human than forerunner now

I hope some items aren’t just restricted to certain maps…

I hope that if there are trees, they’re more impressive than the disappointing ones in Ridgeline.

I hope there is. The stuff on Reach was cool, but I still felt it was lacking… something. I hope there will be something like doors that open and close via a button/switch being pressed.

Example: Red player running from blue player with sword. Red goes through door and presses button, thus closing the door. Blue either cannot get through the door as it is now locked and can only be opened via Red’s side of the door, or has to stop and open the door himself giving Red a chance to escape.

I’ve seen stuff like this on custom maps made by the community, but once open/closed the door can’t be closed/opened again. :frowning:

As for colour issues, I just hope there’s a little more variety this time around. I mean, why were the Forerunners so obsessed with grey?

I really hope Forge has been improved greatly.

Can’t wait to finally work with it in Halo 4 on november 6th! :smiley:

And I’m sure Forge in Halo 5 and 6 will be the best since those will be next-gen!

Well i watched panel and frankie said there would be human and forerunner objects on certain forge maps.

> I wish we had Usable Appliances… Like a Refrigerator that you can Turn on/off. And If you go inside of it or you push an enemy inside it, you can turn it on, and watch them freeze to death literally. And see frost cover their body and icicle’s and ice crystals form on there body… Or an Oven or Microwave that behave the same as the fridge but you or the enemy ignite on fire after they heat up to a certain temperature… Maybe even certain things can disintegrate to ash or melt to liquid (Think the End of Terminator 2)…
>
> This would be fun to mess around with and it would do wonders for Machinimas…

Looool Mortal Kombat much?