Will there be new Controller Layouts in H:CEA?

Title says it all…

I adore my Recon Controller layout in Reach and I hope to be able to use it in H:CEA!

Or… will we just get the same old tired out layouts? I hope not. I know we had the “Black” and “White” Buttons and all but LB/RB make up for that…

LB Flashlight
RB Switch Grenades

^^^ That’s for CE on my 360. This is what i’d hope a “Recon” layout would look like:

HALO:

, ^ D-Pad Flashlight
LT Throw Grenade
LB Switch Grenades
RT Fire
RB Reload
A Jump
B Melee
Y Switch Weapon
X …

That would be the only thing… IDK what X would do. Theres no equipment or anything like that so… …!! LOL.

Discuss!

If they implement weapon exchange, that’s what x could do.

Or it could be used to look around horizontally (for people like me who have one of their hands occupied with the keyboard) or auto center the crosshair.

> If they implement weapon exchange, that’s what x could do.
>
> Or it could be used to look around horizontally (for people like me who have one of their hands occupied with the keyboard) or auto center the crosshair.

That would work. Or have X as the Flashlight? I’m not sure still…

I really hope in some update, or some form, they talk on button Controls for H:CEA. If they’ve changed or not…

I think the controller layout will be exactly the same as the old CE, except that the black and white buttons will be replaced by LB and RB.

Im hoping for customizable layout, you know, like CE and most PC games
that would be a blast… Im hoping it for reach after TU

> Im hoping for customizable layout, you know, like CE and most PC games
> that would be a blast… Im hoping it for reach after TU

WOW, see this guys got the right idea! I was thinking the exact same thing though, no lie!

If that’s the case i’d play CEA 100x over…

One can dream though!.. :smiley:

They should have every Reach layout to choose.

343 - PLEASE add the newer layouts as options in CEA - and I’m sure many people would love to replay CEA with their favourites.

personally, bumper jumper has become so ingrained since H3 that any game where I can’t use it feels wrong.

Don’t know where I heard/read it, but I could swear somebody said that they would change up controls so it’s not so difficult going from CE:A to Reach. I’d assume they’d make controls very similar if not the same. For the sake of our fragile minds.