Will there be more?

Iv been thinking about the upcoming dlc for Hog Wild and WZ Firefight. Obviously Hog Wild is most likely going to have hog gametypes such as race, rocket race, etc and a possibility of containing KotH while WZ firefight is pretty straight forward. However what about the other popular gametypes like Head Hunter, Oddball, Juggernaut, etc? Are they going to release more just keeping things under cover? Or will this truely be the finale to our dlc packs? It doesnt quite feel like a full Halo multiplayer without those gametypes personally as I really enjoyed them in previous titles as Im sure alot of others did aswell. Let me know what you all think.

Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?

> 2533274889282194;2:
> Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?

Season 2 would be nice although with WZ firefight coming out it puts it at a lower chance of happening. Paid dlc is an interesting thought one of my favorite things in previous halo games were the challenges to get some of the armor. The REQ idea was good in my opinion but theres not much of a difficulty curve to them as its all RNG based.

> 2533274889282194;2:
> Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?

I’d pay for Spartan Ops 2.0! LOVED Spartan Ops in Halo 4.

I was so disappointed when they cancelled Season 2 and was kind of hoping it would come back with Halo 5 but… well… Microsoft is not only onto money and e-sports so they don’t seem to care about more casual, funny and enjoyable stuff that won’t bring them that much money.

I wish WZ Firefight was kind of Spartan Ops 2.0…

> 2533274971171822;4:
> > 2533274889282194;2:
> > Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?
>
>
> I’d pay for Spartan Ops 2.0! LOVED Spartan Ops in Halo 4.
>
> I was so disappointed when they cancelled Season 2 and was kind of hoping it would come back with Halo 5 but… well… Microsoft is not only onto money and e-sports so they don’t seem to care about more casual, funny and enjoyable stuff that won’t bring them that much money.
>
> I wish WZ Firefight was kind of Spartan Ops 2.0…

I know exactly what you mean I was a bit disappointed aswell. I mean things do happen and Im kinda glad they added in the goblin(?) armor as a nod to Spartan Ops considering one of the fireteams were testing it during one of the missions. We can always hope though and Im sure if enough people wanted it they could do it if not for Halo 5 then for Halo 6.

> 2533274793917439;5:
> > 2533274971171822;4:
> > > 2533274889282194;2:
> > > Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?
> >
> >
> > I’d pay for Spartan Ops 2.0! LOVED Spartan Ops in Halo 4.
> >
> > I was so disappointed when they cancelled Season 2 and was kind of hoping it would come back with Halo 5 but… well… Microsoft is not only onto money and e-sports so they don’t seem to care about more casual, funny and enjoyable stuff that won’t bring them that much money.
> >
> > I wish WZ Firefight was kind of Spartan Ops 2.0…
>
>
> I know exactly what you mean I was a bit disappointed aswell. I mean things do happen and Im kinda glad they added in the goblin(?) armor as a nod to Spartan Ops considering one of the fireteams were testing it during one of the missions. We can always hope though and Im sure if enough people wanted it they could do it if not for Halo 5 then for Halo 6.

It was very disappointing they discontinued. Played it many times and LOVED these. Each mission felt unique, loved the story and the in-game chatter. :smiley:

Hell, I’d buy it if it came out as a separate game, hehe… But seriously, if they ever released Spartan Ops 2.0 as paid DLC it would be only time I’d pay in Halo 5 other than buying the game…

> 2533274971171822;6:
> > 2533274793917439;5:
> > > 2533274971171822;4:
> > > > 2533274889282194;2:
> > > > Im going to assume paid dlc after the free ones, but instead of reqs and stuuf it’ll be like spartan ops or more maps. 343, where is season 2?
> > >
> > >
> > > I’d pay for Spartan Ops 2.0! LOVED Spartan Ops in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > I was so disappointed when they cancelled Season 2 and was kind of hoping it would come back with Halo 5 but… well… Microsoft is not only onto money and e-sports so they don’t seem to care about more casual, funny and enjoyable stuff that won’t bring them that much money.
> > >
> > > I wish WZ Firefight was kind of Spartan Ops 2.0…
> >
> >
> > I know exactly what you mean I was a bit disappointed aswell. I mean things do happen and Im kinda glad they added in the goblin(?) armor as a nod to Spartan Ops considering one of the fireteams were testing it during one of the missions. We can always hope though and Im sure if enough people wanted it they could do it if not for Halo 5 then for Halo 6.
>
>
> It was very disappointing they discontinued. Played it many times and LOVED these. Each mission felt unique, loved the story and the in-game chatter. :smiley:
>
> Hell, I’d buy it if it came out as a separate game, hehe… But seriously, if they ever released Spartan Ops 2.0 as paid DLC it would be only time I’d pay in Halo 5 other than buying the game…

Same here I would definitly buy it aswell. I really enjoyed where the story was going personally and I really appreciated the RvB easter eggs. Ah well we can still hope atleast.