Will there be more maps before HCEA?

March 15 is the date Defiant Map Pack was released.

November 15 is a long way away.

Please tell me we don’t have to go that long without new maps 343.

Well, luckily we are getting nearly twice as many maps as usual. Makes waiting a little less painful. As for your question. I don’t know.

My thoughts exactly. I haven’t heard anything though which makes me sad :frowning:

I don’t think we’ll see any until then. We might be getting a HCEA demo as soon as October, but both Bungie and 343/CA have each released one map pack a piece so now it’s just about waiting it out during this transition period. All we got to look forward to is the title update and Bungie’s final MM update. Both are supposed to be big so I’m sure it’ll hold us over until November, or at least when a demo hits and we can get a hands on with it.

If we get some of my favorite maps from CE and Halo 2 then I dont care for DLC in between cause the wait will be well worth it!

> All we got to look forward to is the title update and Bungie’s final MM update. Both are supposed to be big so I’m sure it’ll hold us over until November, or at least when a demo hits and we can get a hands on with it.

I actually heard the playlist update was supposed to be small. A lot of things on the back end to get ready for the transition.

Link

I’m hoping that there will be more DLC after CEA comes out, too much DLC has been made in such a short time.

I doubt it, but CEA is going to make a huge addition to the maps list, so its okay :slight_smile:

> I doubt it, but CEA is going to make a huge addition to the maps list, so its okay :slight_smile:

This is true but waiting stinks. :frowning:

lol

I think 3 months is plenty of time between mappacks. That’s roughly what it was from Launch to Noble and then again to Defiant. Now we are looking at 8 1/2 months from Defiant to HCEA.

More maps = more of Zane’s money. I hate how nothing good comes out all summer and then they overload sept-oct-nov. Makes me feel like an old man, I remember the days when awesome games were actually released in June and July.

> I think 3 months is plenty of time between mappacks. That’s roughly what it was from Launch to Noble and then again to Defiant. Now we are looking at 8 1/2 months from Defiant to HCEA.
>
> More maps = more of Zane’s money. I hate how nothing good comes out all summer and then they overload sept-oct-nov. Makes me feel like an old man, I remember the days when awesome games were actually released in June and July.

I agree wholeheartedly. CoD just sent out their 3rd round of DLC with more maps no less. I enjoyed both Noble and Defiant. I just want to give MS my money. It’s here take it, LOL.