Will there be more layouts?

Will there be more controller layouts in the final game? Because, honestly the ones listed in the bulletin suck -Yoink-. I’m pretty sure someone while ago who got to test the game said that there are like a million layouts.

I created a this layout. which is convinient and also ‘classic’. I hope theres something like this in the game.

Hey! They don’t suck, Recon and bumper jumper do Halo some justice…

i actually like that layout you made there

I would take your layout and change Sprint to B and Melee to RB.

I just don’t understand why the default has crouch on B and Sprint on the left stick. We already got Fishstick for players from other FPS games, so why has Default Sprint on the left stick as well? Just switch Sprint and Crouch with each other and it’s fine.

This should be the default in my opinion

> I would take your layout and change Sprint to B and Melee to RB.

or that

> My dream layout is this.

That’s the layout I want too.

As for your question, there might be and it’ll be revealed at PAX but the way they worded it made it sound like those were the only ones.

> Will there be more controller layouts in the final game? Because, honestly the ones listed in the bulletin suck -Yoink!-. I’m pretty sure someone while ago who got to test the game said that there are like a million layouts.
>
> My dream layout is this.

THIS. NAO. I have been hoping for this exact layout since reach!

Why the hell can they not see the use of this layout???

> > Will there be more controller layouts in the final game? Because, honestly the ones listed in the bulletin suck -Yoink!-. I’m pretty sure someone while ago who got to test the game said that there are like a million layouts.
> >
> > My dream layout is this.
>
> THIS. NAO. I have been hoping for this exact layout since reach!
>
> Why the hell can they not see the use of this layout???

Wow thx guys, I made this layout to allow sprinting/AA while retaining full control over aim/movement! It would be so convinient (imagine sprinting with A, how awkward…) It would be cool if 343 implemented this layout.

Toggle sprint? What where they thinking?