Will there be more halo's in halo 4?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

John was a spartian (not sure how to spell that), and there were 3 spartian projects, called Saprtian I, Saprtian II, and Spartian III. I do hope there are othe spartians though.

About Halos, they are superweapons desighed to kill all life in a large (not sure how large, but thousands of lightyears large) radius. In the end of Halo 2, 343 Guilty Spark pulls up a hologram of 7 halos, and says that there are other Halos.

Hope this answers your question.

> John was a spartian (not sure how to spell that), and there were 3 spartian projects, called Saprtian I, Saprtian II, and Spartian III. I do hope there are othe spartians though.
>
> About Halos, they are superweapons desighed to kill all life in a large (not sure how large, but thousands of lightyears large) radius. In the end of Halo 2, 343 Guilty Spark pulls up a hologram of 7 halos, and says that there are other Halos.
>
> Hope this answers your question.

You just need to drop the i.

> John was a spartian (not sure how to spell that), and there were 3 spartian projects, called Saprtian I, Saprtian II, and Spartian III. I do hope there are othe spartians though.
>
> About Halos, they are superweapons desighed to kill all life in a large (not sure how large, but thousands of lightyears large) radius. In the end of Halo 2, 343 Guilty Spark pulls up a hologram of 7 halos, and says that there are other Halos.
>
> Hope this answers your question.

No that doesnt answer it at all instead of answering it it doesnt answer it will there be more of them in halo 4

> > John was a spartian (not sure how to spell that), and there were 3 spartian projects, called Saprtian I, Saprtian II, and Spartian III. I do hope there are othe spartians though.
> >
> > About Halos, they are superweapons desighed to kill all life in a large (not sure how large, but thousands of lightyears large) radius. In the end of Halo 2, 343 Guilty Spark pulls up a hologram of 7 halos, and says that there are other Halos.
> >
> > Hope this answers your question.
>
> No that doesnt answer it at all instead of answering it it doesnt answer it will there be more of them in halo 4

Are you talking about Spartans or Halos? You seem a little confused.

John is not a Halo, he’s a spartan. Would be pretty obvious for anyone who has played any Halo game. Trolling can be taken else where.

BTW, One Piece is awesome.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/ServiceRecord?gamertag=A%20K%20A%20I%20N%20U

Seriously dude stop telling us you don’t know what a spartan is…