Will there be more Forge Variants?

Will there be more Forge Variants? I want SNOW like Avalanche from Halo 2, DESERT like Sandtrap and Sandbox in Halo 3. The main multiplayer maps all look really amazing but been a little underwhelmed by the Forge maps so far.

Nope, not on launch at least. Maybe DLC?

I want an actual BTB Forge map that is capable of having more than just a Warthog on it.

More than likely for DLC.

I want.

That’s all I’m seeing today. Where the hell are the threads saying “thank you”

I want to be able to make a full Forge map on one of the 10 standard multiplayer maps, like we could on Standoff, Avalanche, and Tempest.

You’re getting and asteroid make believe the grey is white or fiddle with the tint.

> I want to be able to make a full Forge map on one of the 10 standard multiplayer maps, like we could on Standoff, Avalanche, and Tempest.

Hopefully they actually let us do that. It was ridiculous how much Bungie restricted us in the standard maps in Reach. We had practically nothing to build with!

> I want.
>
> That’s all I’m seeing today. Where the hell are the threads saying “thank you”

I’m thankful for the 3 maps. Loads of variety. But not one of them screams “BTB with loads of vehicles” to me. This is a disappoint to BTB Forgers. Ask yourself, does any of those 3 Forge maps allow two Warthogs, two Ghosts, a Banshee, and a Scorpion to work very well? No. Does any of these maps support Dominion very well? No.

They should make an underwater map with bubble domes like from Star Wars and underwater vehicles like subs and battle ships. But that could just be a terrible idea too.

> They should make an underwater map with bubble domes like from Star Wars and underwater vehicles like subs and battle ships. But that could just be a terrible idea too.

I’d settle for a map that doesn’t have kill volumes in the water so we can make some cool half sunken maps. Infection on a sinking battleship anyone?