Will there be matchmaking for campaign?

Will there be matchmaking for campaign or am I going to have to spend a ton of time lurking forums to find people to play with?

Nope

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=178783148&postcount=452

As far as I know, no.

EDIT: And there you have it.

Wow, I find the answer “Because Randoms can be jerks” to be ridiculous. You think random teammates in online Multiplayer are any different? Puh-Lease!

> 2533274812935863;4:
> Wow, I find the answer “Because Randoms can be jerks” to be ridiculous. You think random teammates in online Multiplayer are any different? Puh-Lease!

No joke, plus with the drop in and drop out system matchmaking would work quite nice. None of my friends have an xbox one so I would have liked to just play with randoms so I could get a chance to play a different character.

> 2533274812935863;4:
> Wow, I find the answer “Because Randoms can be jerks” to be ridiculous. You think random teammates in online Multiplayer are any different? Puh-Lease!

Internet connection might not be the stablest, and lag is really painful. I find it a lot more annoying when people quit or troll in Campaign. It’s like a majority of them don’t have the patience to stay for 1 mission or probably lag out.

Point is, you really should be doing it with people that are on the same page.

That’s…weird. They put so much effort into making Halo 5 a squad game, and co-op being a big thing. Yet they took out splitscreen, and are not even implementing campaign matchmaking? I’m not trying to start anything, but that literally makes no sense. All that effort in making co-op something cool, and it’s practically wasted. Ah well, I’ll enjoy it on my own then.

> 2533274821174589;6:
> > 2533274812935863;4:
> > Wow, I find the answer “Because Randoms can be jerks” to be ridiculous. You think random teammates in online Multiplayer are any different? Puh-Lease!
>
>
> Internet connection might not be the stablest, and lag is really painful. I find it a lot more annoying when people quit or troll in Campaign. It’s like a majority of them don’t have the patience to stay for 1 mission or probably lag out.
>
> Point is, you really should be doing it with people that are on the same page.

This. Ita unfortunate that the few ruin it for the many.

Eh, MM for campaign in Reach was a disaster. Lag, trolls, and low population all meant it was a rare occurrence that i would even be able to compete one mission without one or all three others quitting before its end. I’ll fly solo or with friends, TYVM.

Lurking forums or you could join a clan

Yeah this does suck, most of my friends are 30 somethings with kids and no Xbox. So with no split screen or MM for Campaign I’m forced to play it alone. I’ve tryed gathering people from the forums to play before but my evenings start at midnight, never play a raid in Destiny because of that too.(i know Destiny sucks blah blah, just play what my friends play).

Could try something like TrueAchievements, it’s what I’ll be using

Come on! Please! Non of my friends want to play coop campaign! and I love it!