Will there be GrifBall in Halo 5??

This is a question that my buddies and I have had since launch. we have not seen a hammer in game yet and are concerned that the true halo esport wont be in this game.
Does anybody else hope for some GrifBall with a ranking system?
Or, is there and GrifBall related news?

thanks, see you on the multiplayer
LeachyNuts (Swagnum PI)

It sounds likely. When asked last month about Ricochet appearing in Halo 5, Josh Holmes replied that “It’s possible, though you are likely to see game types like Grifball and Oddball before Ricochet makes an appearance”

> 2533274824822009;2:
> It sounds likely. When asked last month about Ricochet appearing in Halo 5, Josh Holmes replied that “It’s possible, though you are likely to see game types like Grifball and Oddball before Ricochet makes an appearance”

Oh! that’s Dope!
I hope that all 3 make there way back into the rotation. Even as weekend only playlists at first

In halo 5 on waypoint you vote for a weekend playlist hopefully at least one of them gets into the vote.

I would like to see a mixture of new and old game types added in to the game as time goes on

I would really, REALLY like to see both grifball and ricochet in the near future. Some of the most fun I’ve had playing halo were when my friends and I were going HAM on grifball.

I hope we get grifball too. That was always a ton of fun.

Please bring back grifball 343.