will there be forge mode in halo 4?

title says it all

> title says it all

Nothing is confirmed yet. But hopefully there is. If there isn’t then Halo 4 will lose a lot of members from their community. But since they have a Forge category in their forums I’m pretty sure they will have one.

No because 343 loves removing features from games

hope it is on there i

I hope Halo 4 has forge, if it dosen’t 343 Industries has ruined Halo forever!!!

It would be a big mistake to remove anything that’s popular among the community

I hope it doesn’t have a forge mode.

I hope it have something a LOT! better and way more efficient(easier and quicker to build things neatly) and can do a lot more.(built in doors,switch’s etc)

> I hope it doesn’t have a forge mode.
>
> I hope it have something a LOT! better and way more efficient(easier and quicker to build things neatly) and can do a lot more.(built in doors,switch’s etc)

you mean like adding trees and no budget i really think the budget thing was a bit silly i would like to see forge in every halo because custom games wouldn’t be the same

Me too.

Forge is a trademark of Bungie, so it’s likely we will not be getting forge in Halo 4, but most likely we will be getting some form of Map editor.

If they got rid of Forge they would lose so many players. They’d have to rely on a great matchmaking system and amazing maps in order to keep their population up for a long time. I doubt they’ll ever get rid of Forge. That’s just unheard of.

> > I hope it doesn’t have a forge mode.
> >
> > I hope it have something a LOT! better and way more efficient(easier and quicker to build things neatly) and can do a lot more.(built in doors,switch’s etc)
>
> you mean like adding trees and no budget i really think the budget thing was a bit silly i would like to see forge in every halo because custom games wouldn’t be the same

it impossible to make forge without a budget unless you want to overload the map and crash the game