Will there be flyable Pelicans in Halo Infinite

I have loved Pelicans ever since I first saw them back in CE and I have always wanted to fly them. Now Reach had them as an easter egg but there was not much you could do with them and in Halo 4 they were much of an uber than anything and in MCC forge you couldn’t ferry around troops/players in the drop bay. So I hope that they will be flyable in Infinite and can ferry players/bots around. Can I hear your thoughts?

unlikely given they are just too big

> 2533274840624875;2:
> unlikely given they are just too big

Yeah but a man can dream but maybe the Forge Maps with be HUGE and can fit Pelicans

> 2535450557702802;3:
> > 2533274840624875;2:
> > unlikely given they are just too big
>
> Yeah but a man can dream but maybe the Forge Maps with be HUGE and can fit Pelicans

I would SURE hope they are in the game some how some way. It’s got a 10 year plan if not longer by the sounds of how Infinite will operate so lets hope so. Forge or some campaign format would be amazing. Multiplayer would be a dream but I’ll meet them in the middle.

> 2533274859875950;4:
> > 2535450557702802;3:
> > > 2533274840624875;2:
> > > unlikely given they are just too big
> >
> > Yeah but a man can dream but maybe the Forge Maps with be HUGE and can fit Pelicans
>
> I would SURE hope they are in the game some how some way. It’s got a 10 year plan if not longer by the sounds of how Infinite will operate so lets hope so. Forge or some campaign format would be amazing. Multiplayer would be a dream but I’ll meet them in the middle.

This quote thing is crazy but I would love to see them in a Campaign mission where you have to deliver marines and avoid Banshees and Phantoms but i need to see them used differently than just dropping off vehicles in btb