will there be different FF game types?

I “remember REACH” had a few different game types for FF, even one where one player was an Elite fighting alongside the Covies against other spartan players. Anyone know if there will be at least a few different FF game types?

I was thinking they could do a hard mode WZFF. Standard FF is 8 humans right? They could reduce the team size to 6 and leave everything else the same. It would be very challenging I think.

It’d be great if there was a “Lone Wolf” variant for offline play.

> 2614366390845858;3:
> It’d be great if there was a “Lone Wolf” variant for offline play.

Yeah what I really wanted was offline custom like REACH where you could edit wave options like enemies on each wave, skull modifiers, difficulty, startup load outs ect. I used to make myself invincible with unlimited clip on hardest difficulty and go all out in Reach.

I’m just hoping there’s the option to play it offline as well as online with other players. That can be solo or in a private lobby with invited players. I just don’t want to be limited to having to play it online.

> 2533274830929412;5:
> I’m just hoping there’s the option to play it offline as well as online with other players. That can be solo or in a private lobby with invited players. I just don’t want to be limited to having to play it online.

Yeah, unfortunately it’s Warzone, so there is no offline with that. Very sad.

> 2533274830929412;5:
> I’m just hoping there’s the option to play it offline as well as online with other players. That can be solo or in a private lobby with invited players. I just don’t want to be limited to having to play it online.

Yeah I know that would really really suck, having it online only and req card use only is the worst… then it would be basically a pay to play; always having to use req points to get req cards. I know you can get req points for free, but there is still a grind factor to get reqs you dont have or have used up.

So far, all we have is the version shown to us.

Five rounds, dynamic objectives.