Will there be bots in custom games for halo 4

343 Should add bots to custom games so it can be more elaborate. Imagine charging up a beach with only 4-5 teammates and everybody else is on the other team. Make bots to even it out.

Nope

Bots are only good if you could make them for machinimas, make them do what you want, so you could make them attack a certain team so its like what you want.

they already confirmed there will be no bots for multiplayer

But in local custom games?

It would be sick if you could put AI in forge. Imagine…you could make your own campaign missions!

Yes unfortunately even in local custom games there will be no bots

Someone spoke about this on neogaf. No bots whatsoever… that and I remember reading about it in one of the G.I. articles recently…

> But in local custom games?

I want bots to :slight_smile:

It would be pretty cool in a custom game… but I think it may be a little unrealistic. Having bots would probably cause some issues with the game and their function, it’s not easy to add them into something like a custom game.

Sorry to say you will not be receiving bots.

:frowning:

> It would be pretty cool in a custom game… but I think it may be a little unrealistic. Having bots would probably cause some issues with the game and their function, it’s not easy to add them into something like a custom game.

Unreal Tournament would like to have a word with you.

OP: Yeah I don’t see why Bungie or 343 hasn’t put any bots in custom games or in a mode of it’s own in any past Halo games. Games like Unreal Tournament, 007 Golden Eye, Turok on N64, and Conker’s Bad Fur Day have pretty good bots and they’re older then Halo. I’m hoping by Halo 6 will finally get bots for custom games or a mode just for bots. Even if it’s just for default maps or maps specifically for bots. And it doesn’t have to be online it can be for splitscreen and LAN.

As i said in the last thread on this two weeks ago. It just wouldn’t work there would be extensive programming needed for the maps, this also wouldn’t work well on Forged Maps, bots would be running into walls, shooting at trees, the works.