Will there be any seat for atriox in halo 6

What is the fate of atriox as he is stranded on the arc. From my guess, he will be the major villain aside from the guardians.

I think they will finish up the Cortana arc and The Banished will be in the next game after Infinite, MAYBE we’ll see a little cutscene of him at the end of Infinite to show what’s coming.

As someone who hasn’t played HW2, I’m jealous of the fact they are in that game and us mainline gamers get Prometheans. That being said, I’m hopeful we will finally get to fight the Banished. I’m also hoping the Flood make a return.

I really hope so

Absolutely. Like what was stated earlier, wrap up the poorly written Cortana story, give MC a new A.I., reunite Blue and Red team and take the fight to the Banished.

I hope they don’t kill him straight away like they did with Jul Madama

Maybe The Banished will be a faction within the game.

I think it would be so cool if the Infinity met up with the Spirit of Fire and they went to go kick Atriox and his Banished -Yoink-.

I picture an ending to Halo Infinite that shows Cortana, nearly defeated, realizing she can’t remake the galaxy in her own image unless she fires the Halo Array and literally start from scratch. So she takes her forces to the Ark to finish what Truth tried to do in H3. Infinite then ends with a cutscene where the Infinity (or some other ship because I’m hoping the Infinity gets destroyed in Infinite), gets a signal on an outdated UNSC band with the tune of Oly Oly Oxen Free. The Chief then recognizes that the only people left who could possibly be sending a signal like that would be the long lost Red Team and the Spirit of Fire.

Then H7, or whatever it is called, starts with Red Team and the SoF fighting the Banished. Then halfway through the game, Cortana arrives, forcing Atriox and Cutter to join forces against this new threat. It would only be a temporary alliance, but could make for some cool game play where we fight alongside Brutes for the first time ever (my favorite thing about H3 was humans fighting alongside Elites). Then the UNSC enters the game toward the end to join with the SoF and the Banished to finally kick Cortana off her throne. That game would then end with Atriox ending the temporary alliance, thus leaving room for the Banished to become an antagonist in H8 (Lord willing we will get an H8!).

My idea would obviously make Chief take a backseat in H7, but Jerome is kind of a fan favorite and might be worthy in the community’s eyes of taking on the leading role.

> 2535428779736382;6:
> I hope they don’t kill him straight away like they did with Jul Madama

This. I loved his character arc in the kilo-5 trilogy and then they just quickly dispose of him like any grunt. It was disappointing to say the least.

I think Atriox would make a great antagonist, but please don’t yeet him like a trash bag.

> 2535435902217648;9:
> I picture an ending to Halo Infinite that shows Cortana, nearly defeated, realizing she can’t remake the galaxy in her own image unless she fires the Halo Array and literally start from scratch. So she takes her forces to the Ark to finish what Truth tried to do in H3. Infinite then ends with a cutscene where the Infinity (or some other ship because I’m hoping the Infinity gets destroyed in Infinite), gets a signal on an outdated UNSC band with the tune of Oly Oly Oxen Free. The Chief then recognizes that the only people left who could possibly be sending a signal like that would be the long lost Red Team and the Spirit of Fire.
>
> Then H7, or whatever it is called, starts with Red Team and the SoF fighting the Banished. Then halfway through the game, Cortana arrives, forcing Atriox and Cutter to join forces against this new threat. It would only be a temporary alliance, but could make for some cool game play where we fight alongside Brutes for the first time ever (my favorite thing about H3 was humans fighting alongside Elites). Then the UNSC enters the game toward the end to join with the SoF and the Banished to finally kick Cortana off her throne. That game would then end with Atriox ending the temporary alliance, thus leaving room for the Banished to become an antagonist in H8 (Lord willing we will get an H8!).
>
> My idea would obviously make Chief take a backseat in H7, but Jerome is kind of a fan favorite and might be worthy in the community’s eyes of taking on the leading role.

I’m thinking Infinite will have MC wrap up the poorly written Cortana story line. While Blue team is doing that, Osiris is investigating a strange distress call that ends up being Cutter or Anders. Then Jerome is all “Get me John!”. That or maybe have the Arbiter doing something and he discovers his rogue Elite brothers are going to the Shipmaster which leads to the discovery of Atriox.

Halo [6]: Infinite has enough to clear up with Halo 5’s story without bringing the Banished into the fray. However, I’m more than happy for this to be the last game with the Covenant/Covenant Remnants, and then have the Banished fulfil that role in later games.

> 2535419441797248;12:
> Halo [6]: Infinite has enough to clear up with Halo 5’s story without bringing the Banished into the fray. However, I’m more than happy for this to be the last game with the Covenant/Covenant Remnants, and then have the Banished fulfil that role in later games.

Covenant remnant should really be toast after h5 as is. Any ‘covenant’ we fight are likely to be cortana’s goons.

Which leaves room for the usual third faction halo normally has, which should be the banished.

> 2533274964189700;13:
> > 2535419441797248;12:
> > Halo [6]: Infinite has enough to clear up with Halo 5’s story without bringing the Banished into the fray. However, I’m more than happy for this to be the last game with the Covenant/Covenant Remnants, and then have the Banished fulfil that role in later games.
>
> Covenant remnant should really be toast after h5 as is. Any ‘covenant’ we fight are likely to be cortana’s goons.
>
> Which leaves room for the usual third faction halo normally has, which should be the banished.

The factions will be the UNSC + Swords of Sanghelios, Covenant Remnants, and the Prometheans. It’s possible there’ll be the Flood too. Three/four factions is plenty without the addition of a fifth.

Again, Halo [6]: Infinite has to make up for Halo 5’s story and characters, as well as tell its own. It doesn’t need more than it already has.

> 2535419441797248;14:
> > 2533274964189700;13:
> > > 2535419441797248;12:
> > > Halo [6]: Infinite has enough to clear up with Halo 5’s story without bringing the Banished into the fray. However, I’m more than happy for this to be the last game with the Covenant/Covenant Remnants, and then have the Banished fulfil that role in later games.
> >
> > Covenant remnant should really be toast after h5 as is. Any ‘covenant’ we fight are likely to be cortana’s goons.
> >
> > Which leaves room for the usual third faction halo normally has, which should be the banished.
>
> The factions will be the UNSC + Swords of Sanghelios, Covenant Remnants, and the Prometheans. It’s possible there’ll be the Flood too. Three/four factions is plenty without the addition of a fifth.
>
> Again, Halo [6]: Infinite has to make up for Halo 5’s story and characters, as well as tell its own. It doesn’t need more than it already has.

Except halo 5 already had us kill the leader of the remnants and their big final attack on sunaion was a bust. Even Legacy of Onyx considers Jul’s covenant to now be defunct.

There’s little story justification for the remnant to still be around, except for to have covenant to fight. They have no leader characters so they either have to introduce another one or make them just filler enemies.

Or we could bring in the banished and set them up. They don’t need to be the main bad guys, the covenant races rarely are.

> 2533274964189700;15:
> > 2535419441797248;14:
> > > 2533274964189700;13:
> > > > 2535419441797248;12:
> > > > Halo [6]: Infinite has enough to clear up with Halo 5’s story without bringing the Banished into the fray. However, I’m more than happy for this to be the last game with the Covenant/Covenant Remnants, and then have the Banished fulfil that role in later games.
> > >
> > > Covenant remnant should really be toast after h5 as is. Any ‘covenant’ we fight are likely to be cortana’s goons.
> > >
> > > Which leaves room for the usual third faction halo normally has, which should be the banished.
> >
> > The factions will be the UNSC + Swords of Sanghelios, Covenant Remnants, and the Prometheans. It’s possible there’ll be the Flood too. Three/four factions is plenty without the addition of a fifth.
> >
> > Again, Halo [6]: Infinite has to make up for Halo 5’s story and characters, as well as tell its own. It doesn’t need more than it already has.
>
> Except halo 5 already had us kill the leader of the remnants and their big final attack on sunaion was a bust. Even Legacy of Onyx considers Jul’s covenant to now be defunct.
>
> There’s little story justification for the remnant to still be around, except for to have covenant to fight. They have no leader characters so they either have to introduce another one or make them just filler enemies.
>
> Or we could bring in the banished and set them up. They don’t need to be the main bad guys, the covenant races rarely are.

You said it yourself: the Covenant Remnants could be Cortana’s goons. The worshipped the Didact, so could see Cortana as his replacement. Besides, Atriox and the Banished are busy on the Ark against the Spirit of Fire.

It certainly isn’t impossible that the Banished will be involved in the conflict in Halo [6]: Infinite, but it wouldn’t be my first call. We’ll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

While hw2 is tied to h5. I believe the Banished will be featured heavily hopefully along with some fringe covies and Cortana’s Created Forces.

Cortana’s Guardian grabs a halo ring with anders on it.

I hope there is room for Atriox, just because the characters from Halo wars are so cool, them being in infinite would take away from the absolutely terrible characters of Halo 5

Atriox and the Banished better be in Halo Infinite! It will make the game better imho!

> 2533274890314548;3:
> As someone who hasn’t played HW2, I’m jealous of the fact they are in that game and us mainline gamers get Prometheans. That being said, I’m hopeful we will finally get to fight the Banished. I’m also hoping the Flood make a return.

You should definitely try and play Halo Wars 2 just for the story if you don’t like RTS games.
Or at least watch all the cutscenes on YouTube