Will there be any Forerunner vehicles?

Yeah, I know, I’m a weirdo. But I just think it’d be nice to have vehicles from all three sides, since we get UNSC vehicles and Covenant vehicles. So do you know if there will be any Forerunner vehicles?

The knights are about the same size as a hunter so i’m not sure how they would use a vehicle…

> The knights are about the same size as a hunter so i’m not sure how they would use a vehicle…

Ok, either you took someone elses comment from yesterday, or I have future sight…

EDIT: On topic, that would be interesting… but what people would be able to go in it?

There has been confirmed to be no forerunner vehicles in halo 4, i don’t remember where though so don’t ask for a source. Although I wouldn’t doubt it if there were forerunner vehicles in Halo 5. they should look awesome, especially since the Xbox 720 is toted as having Avatar style graphics quality.

> > The knights are about the same size as a hunter so i’m not sure how they would use a vehicle…
>
> Ok, either you took someone elses comment from yesterday, or I have future sight…
>
>
> EDIT: On topic, that would be interesting… but what people would be able to go in it?

I said the exact same thing in a similar thread, you might have seen that…

343i claimed that only 2 new vehicles will appear in Halo 4. We already know what they are, the Mammoth and the mech (it looks vaguely different than the Mk. II Cyclops that’s on Adrift)

And besides that, the AI were likely design to rely on their own abilities, making vehicles unnecessary. Not to because of the Flood. The forerunners likely strayed away from vehicle designs to prevent the flood from learning how to use them against them.

Vehicles are used for mobility…forerunners mastered teleportation and knights are basically mobile tanks with weapon range…why would they need vehicles?

> There has been confirmed to be no forerunner vehicles in halo 4, i don’t remember where though so don’t ask for a source.

Then it isn’t confirmed. You can’t say something like “There has been confirmed that Halo 4 will have a third-person-mode” If you don’t have a source readily available to back it up. Otherwise, it is just un-confirmed hearsay and rumor.

On-topic: If I were a dev, I would make the Promethean “vehicles” actual robots. Like, they’d be considered the “beasts” of burden in the Promethean caste. I picture them looking very insect like. The Ghost equivalent would be almost like a cockroach. It uses centipede-like legs to move at about the same speed as the Revenant, but the boost would fold the legs inward and allow for fast travel straight forward at about the speed of a Banshee boost. The weapons could be shot out of the “head” of it. And it could have a cool animation of the Roach thing conforming to the user. Like, it moves apart and the player lays down in it Tron light-cycle style.

> > > The knights are about the same size as a hunter so i’m not sure how they would use a vehicle…
> >
> > Ok, either you took someone elses comment from yesterday, or I have future sight…
> >
> >
> > EDIT: On topic, that would be interesting… but what people would be able to go in it?
>
> I said the exact same thing in a similar thread, you might have seen that…

Yup, that would pretty much some it up…

Still caught me off gaurd…

OT: Op, if there was a forrunner vehicle, what do you think it would look like?

You look at the Covenant’s vehicles and they are pretty much Forerunner vehicles. Remember, the Covies imitated Forerunner weapons and designs.

The forerunners had space ships in halo legends origin. But in game Idk. The promethians can teleport though

My bad. Double post

Personally, i dont think 343i would tell us that there will be Forerunner vehichles anyway. That way, we’d still have SOMETHING to be surprised over, cause it seems like theyre showing us evrything. I like to have atleast one surprise upon release lol

Also the knights tp from place to place.

> The knights are about the same size as a hunter so i’m not sure how they would use a vehicle…

as the promethians are robots they could be like transformers :slight_smile:

The Forerunner don’t have vehicles like other races because of their technological abilities. Why would they have cars or boats? They’re irrelevant when teleportation and space flight are the norm.